West Virginia

WV Photographer

Anyone know of the best wedding photographers in WV and surrounding areas?

I'm currernly checking out Mandi White but I don't know of anyone that has used her? Any suggestions?

Re: WV Photographer

• I didn't use Mandi, but I love her portfolio (she was out of my price range). We instead used Kate Fisher Photography and she was wonderful. Lovely pictures and she's very professional. She has packages at just about every price rang and I highly recommend her. www.katefisherphoto.com.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Candidly Captured is out of Marietta Ohio but they are very reasonably priced. Thats who we are using. You can check them out on facebook.
  • Holly Bond Farrell:  http://hbfphoto.com/
    We used her in 2008 and LOVED her!!
    Her pictures are AMAZING.  When I see other people's wedding photos, I fall in love with mine more and more.  Hope that helps!
  • Sean of MadTight Photography travels a lot to West Virginia where he is from and shoots while there.  www.madtightphotography.com
  • I'm using wild & wonderful photographs .. There are a few ppl who works there but the Lady I am working with has been super flexible with the cost and you get your engagement photos FREE .. Also she works with you on time . Like for some brides the before wedding shoots are important but for me they are not (like me getting ready) .

I would rather use my hours on the wedding and the reception . She also is super trending and seems to be truly excited about our wedding .I like that :)
    Crista the DIY Bride Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We used Mandi White and she is AHHHH-MAZING!!!! Love her and her style! She's so great to work with!! I would use her again in an instant!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't know what part of WV you're looking for, but Allie Bennett (Timmy and Allie of AllieB Photography) is AWESOME!!!!! They are a husband and wife team that photograph together!! They're out of Parkersburg, WV, but I think they travel.

http://timmyandallie.alliebphotography.com/ is their website! Good luck!!!
  • Courtney Bell Photography all the way! She's got great ideas, don't let your wedding photos be cheesy! 
  • Im not sure what area of W.V. you are in but if you are anywhere near the panhandle I would suggest that you contact Brodie Ledford Photography. I think that they also travel but I am not sure how far... We booked them and I have been in two of our friends weddings that have also used them. They are AMAZING!!!!  Seriously, I can't say enough great things about them!!! They are super fun, creative, and professional!  Good luck!

here is their website: www.BrodieLedford.com
  • Im not sure what area of W.V. you are in but if you are anywhere near the panhandle I would suggest that you contact Brodie Ledford Photography. I think that they also travel but I am not sure how far... We booked them and I have been in two of our friends weddings that have also used them. They are AMAZING!!!!  Seriously, I can't say enough great things about them!!! They are super fun, creative, and professional!  Good luck!

here is their website: www.BrodieLedford.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards