Wyoming
Options

Laramie Venders

Hey there,   I'm looking for some vender suggestions for Laramie, Wyoming.  Our ceremony will be held at Vedauvoo with a reception to follow at the Ivinson Mansion (AHS Center).  I was wondering about recommendations for photographers, musicians, bakeries and officiates.  General internet searching has come up with very little (I know it’s Wyoming).  What I have found has very few opinions usually just the over horrible ratings or no opinions.    I currently live in Portland, Oregon which makes it a bit harder to visit all the different options in person to figure out the good ones.  Some recommendations would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.  NS

Re: Laramie Venders

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am not really familiar with what is available in Laramie, but I am sure someone at the Ivinson Mansion would be able to provide a list of recommendations. I am sure they do enough events in town to know who is reliable and who isn't. I'll also ask some of my University friends and see if anyone knows of any above the cut vendors.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey there, I have TONS of information for you as I live in Laramie and we are planning a wedding at the Ski Area outside of Centennial! Gabe Cook is an alternative to traditional photography (great price too). Laramie is full of muscians surprisingly! It depends more as to what you are directly looking for. I also have DJ information. Bakeries... limited!!! Cheyenne might be a better option again depending on what you are looking for. Florals: only 3 to choose from. Officiants... can't help there much, I am having a close family friend act as ours, but a friend is having the non dom officiant after lengthy interviews. Would love to be of more help! Get ahold of me if so!!! Best of luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Home Bakery for cakes and other baked goods!  Kim does amazing work.  I also highly  highly recommend Sarah Hannes Masterpiece Photography  http://www.masterpiecebysarah.com/.  She is amazing and has a great eye.  I could recommend a few bands too, but it depends on what you want.  They change often because it is a college town but there is some amazing local talent. Local coffee shops might have good recommendations.  

Enjoy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Markham Photography is out of Denver, but generally doesn't charge to go to Laramie.  I think Ardent Photography is out of Laramie. 

As far as officiants, why don't you just check out the churches in the area and talk to their Pastors?  I know each denomination is different, but it's worth a shot.

That's really all I am familar with.  I live in Laramie, but am getting married in Cheyenne.  You should definitely look into Cheyenne vendors, as many are accustomed to making the trip over to Laramie.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards