Wyoming

Vendor suggestions?

Hi all --

Getting married in Jackson in the summer of 2013!  Wahoo!  My FI and I currently live in PA, but my parents live out there and getting married at their home is perfect.  While it seems that the wedding is quite far away, I actually only have a few opportunities to come out there to figure out things.  This summer I'm heading out for a 5 day trip and would love to meet different vendors, preferably all at once to leave time to enjoy hiking/biking/the beautiful outdoors etc.  Since I'm right in the beginning stages, does anyone have any recommendations of florists, caterers, photographers, accomodations, etc?  My budget is somewhat flexable, though I'm trying to shoot for more budget conscious than not ...

Re: Vendor suggestions?

• Hi & congrats! That's so great that you can use your parents' house.

I would start here for a good basic list:
    http://www.jacksonholewedding.com/

-My photographer was Ashley Wilkerson and I was happy with her and she tends to be less expensive than most. She was really great to work with.
    -Pica's catered our wedding and they were great, but I heard that they weren't catering weddings anymore. Cafe Genevieve was my 2nd choice for caterers and would have been within my same budget.
    -I used Albertson's for my flowers since that was low on our budget priority. They did a good job, even though it wasn't exactly as I pictured. I've always been happy with Briar Rose for other times I needed flowers. I made my own centerpieces so just did bouquets.

Hope that helps! You can also follow the link to my planning bio below for ideas - my vendors list is under ceremony/reception.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards