Wyoming

Rehearsal dinners

I am looking for a rehearsal dinner place in Cheyenne for about 12 people.  I know of Poor Richard's, but wasn't sure if anyone had any other recommendations. 

Re: Rehearsal dinners

• edited December 2011
    Hi! :)

I still haven't thought of any other places.  Maybe Pizzeria Venti?  I don't know if they do special parties, but they have very good food.
  • AshRoussAshRouss member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It depends on if you want to "dress up" or casual.  Guadalajara on Lincolnway has great private rooms and excellent food. Also Avantis italian restaurant on Dell Range is great too.  Hope this helps.
    Cooking my way to happiness!
  • Akhollywood85Akhollywood85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  I've never eaten at Avantis or Guadalajara.  Guess I should add those to my list of places to try before the wedding.
  • AshRoussAshRouss member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Avantis is catering our wedding. SO good. :)
    Cooking my way to happiness!
  • KMB WeddingsKMB Weddings member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well for “fancy” the Little Bear Inn, there is the Twin Dragon a Chinese’s restaurant it has been one of my favorite restaurant since I was an infant in the womb!!! The décor may not be choice but I have seen several rehearsal dinners there over the years. There is The Capital Grille in the Plains Hotel, Hathaway’s in Little America, and finally Sandalwoods Restaurant in the Holiday Inn. Those are the fancy places you didn’t think of!
  • Akhollywood85Akhollywood85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  I haven't eaten in any of those!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards