Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Intro & song for mama

Hey y'all!  I've been lurking around for a little bit and thought I'd say howdy!  I am getting married in 2 weeks and still have lots to do.  I'm trying to find a song for my mama that I plan on letting our kids walk down to but can't seem to make my mind up.  I love Carrie Underwood's, "Song for mama", but I didn't really want country played during the ceremony.  I'm a big 80s fan, so my walk down, walk out, and sand unity songs are all 80s.  If anyone has any suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated!   Looking forward to chatting with y'all :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Intro & song for mama

• Options
    OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    I am no help in this department but wanted to say that your children are absolutely gorgeous!  You make some pretty babies lady ;)

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_ceremony-ideas_intro-song-for-mama?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:10Discussion:b7d634ba-4a60-4242-ac92-a9a66546eae4Post:54cf9ea5-c274-477a-bdb2-ecde48643d37">Re: Intro & song for mama</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am no help in this department but wanted to say that your children are absolutely gorgeous!  You make some pretty babies lady ;)
    Posted by OBX2011[/QUOTE]

<div>Thank you so much :)  Please excuse my siggy, it's a mess.  It just transfers over from The Bump board, I see and it's all out of whack but thanks again! </div>
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The Rose, Wind Beneath My Wings - Bette Midler

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards