Not Engaged Yet
Options

*dwest*

I'm not trying to be an a$$hole, but did  you used to have a sig pic or anything? I can't figure out who you are :( I went MIA for a little while so maybe you came around then? I keep seeing posts from you everwhere but I know nothing about you.
5/27/12

Re: *dwest*

• Options
    polkadot111polkadot111 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll answer because I'm creepy and opened a thread not meant for me.

I am not sure if she was posting when you started. She was here a long time ago, left, then came back. :)
    Used to be bourgehm. +1,500 posts. Silly knot
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ahh that's what I figured.
    5/27/12
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_dwest-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:0148b415-5b4b-457a-9f80-c5189477453bPost:9d377f99-186c-4ce4-9d04-b201159f1c7a">Re: *dwest*</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'll answer because I'm creepy and opened a thread not meant for me. I am not sure if she was posting when you started. She was here a long time ago, left, then came back. :)
    Posted by polkadot111[/QUOTE]

<div>It's okay, I did the same thing. XD</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    When I read the first line "not trying to be an @sshole" and I was like oh shiit what did I do now?..haha. 

Cliffnotes version:  As PP's said, I was here and then left (about a year ago) and came back (a couple months ago?) because I missed the board.  

Longer version:  I was not engaged when I got here, but very much in love with BF and we were talking marriage, a lot.  We got engaged (last July) and was planning the wedding when he freaked out and broke it off.  I was upset, obviously and decided a break from TK and NEY was needed.  

Anywho, exFI decided shortly after the break-up that he couldn't live with out me, or we were both just very upset, feeling like walking away from it all was something we would regret, but I like to say that he couldn't live without me.  We talked a lot, had a few visits and even talked to and met with a deacon/family and marriage counselor together.  We have been officially back together since February-ish? and are talking getting married again, for real this time. 

I never had a sig pic, but I've included a pic of BF and I for your viewing pleasure.  

Jaycee, I am Dwest (Jessica) and this is my BF (Jon).  Nice to "meet" you! ;)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    You're purty Dwest :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_dwest-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:0148b415-5b4b-457a-9f80-c5189477453bPost:cb05ea4c-995a-4fde-bb49-df9e0301214d">Re: *dwest*</a>:
    [QUOTE]You're purty Dwest :)
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

Thanks, rdr!  You are a very pretty lady yourself!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second Rdr! Thanks for the re-intro :) I'm glad to know more about you!!
    5/27/12
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So I just made a long post and TK "derped" and now I've lost it. I'm too lazy to re-type it, so long story short, welcome back and nice to meet you. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards