• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Not Engaged Yet

Hump Day Questions

1) Do you put your toilet paper on the roll going over or under? Do you get irritated when the roll is not "your" way?

2) What is your drink of choice from Starbucks? Are you grouchy if you aren't caffeinated in the morning?

3) Describe the outfit you currently own that makes you feel prettiest.

4) From the time your alarm goes off, how long does it take you to get out the door in the morning?

5) Do you prefer fruits or vegetables?

6) What is one goal in your job that you would like to meet in the next six months? Is it a goal that your work has set for you and you've adopted it, or one that you have set for yourself?

7) Do you consider yourself good with money? What's your best money management tip?

8) What does your dream bedroom look like? PIPs are great. Let's assume your SO has no say, so get as flowery/girly as you like if that's your thing.

9) What is your favorite dessert?

10) On a scale of 1-10, how jealous are you that I'm going to Shoes's wedding on Saturday? 

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Hump Day Questions

• thejucheideathejucheidea
    Seventh Anniversary 2500 Comments 500 Love Its First Answer
    edited August 2012
    1) Do you put your toilet paper on the roll going over or under? Do you get irritated when the roll is not "your" way? Paper going over, and yes, I get irritated.

2) What is your drink of choice from Starbucks? Are you grouchy if you aren't caffeinated in the morning? Grande green tea latte with non-fat milk, no classic, two and a half pumps of the sugar free hazelnut. I don't typically drink much caffeine.

3) Describe the outfit you currently own that makes you feel prettiest. A knee-length black satin dress with a frilly neck. I posted pics of it back around Christmas because I thought it was cut a little scandalously. I like to wear it to the symphony.

4) From the time your alarm goes off, how long does it take you to get out the door in the morning? 38 minutes.

5) Do you prefer fruits or vegetables? Fruits forever.

6) What is one goal in your job that you would like to meet in the next six months? Is it a goal that your work has set for you and you've adopted it, or one that you have set for yourself? I'd like to either get my OCN or at least have my test scheduled. It's encouraged but not required by work.

7) Do you consider yourself good with money? What's your best money management tip? I'm better than Tyler, but that's not saying a whole lot.

8) What does your dream bedroom look like? PIPs are great. Let's assume your SO has no say, so get as flowery/girly as you like if that's your thing. I'm not very interior decorating inclined. I like our bedroom as it just just fine. It's got scuffs, unsealed wood floors, an ugly yellowish-beige paint... I like the bed though. It's very art deco.

9) What is your favorite dessert? Ice cream of any sort, but my favorite right now is either the mango lassi yogurt or the White House Cherry at Jeni's.

10) On a scale of 1-10, how jealous are you that I'm going to Shoes's wedding on Saturday? 0. Weddings bore me.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • 1) Do you put your toilet paper on the roll going over or under? Do you get irritated when the roll is not "your" way?
    I just stick it on there. I don't even pay attention to the way it's on.

2) What is your drink of choice from Starbucks? Are you grouchy if you aren't caffeinated in the morning?
    I don't get Starbucks all that much, but I'm trying to stay away from caffeine right now. I love strawberry frappachinos!

I bought a khaki skirt- it's one of those skirts that is not very dressy so I can wear it whenever. It is also long enough to wear to work. I have a favorite blue ruffly skirt that I wear with it sometimes. That makes me feel prettiest at the moment.

4) From the time your alarm goes off, how long does it take you to get out the door in the morning?
    I give myself an hour, but somehow i still end up being late sometimes!!

Fruits!

6) What is one goal in your job that you would like to meet in the next six months? Is it a goal that your work has set for you and you've adopted it, or one that you have set for yourself?
    I want to be able to find homeless clients housing on my own without help from my manager. I just started at this new job, so I still am needing some help and have lots of questions when stuff comes up.

7) Do you consider yourself good with money? What's your best money management tip?
    I am really good with money. I just don't buy many things that I don't need. I give myself some wiggle room though. I will only allow myself to go out to lunch 1x per week. Things like that.

8) What does your dream bedroom look like? PIPs are great. Let's assume your SO has no say, so get as flowery/girly as you like if that's your thing.

I love cheesecake.

10) On a scale of 1-10, how jealous are you that I'm going to Shoes's wedding on Saturday? 
    VERY.
    Used to be bourgehm. +1,500 posts. Silly knot
  • 1) Do you put your toilet paper on the roll going over or under? Do you get irritated when the roll is not "your" way?

Over. And yes, I do. But it's never a concern because I'm always the one to put the roll on.

Mocha frappe light? But I rarely get Starbucks. The past few weeks I've been drinking an iced caramel latte from DD every day. I just dropped that habit a few days ago since it's just not worth the calroies, and I'm missing it. Yes, I'm grouchy.

I bought this sheer black and white sleeveless top that ties on the bottom, and I wear it with a bandaeu underneath and a high-waisted black skirt. It makes me feel skinny and trendy.

I don't have to get out the door! Just to my living room to work. It used to take me about 35 minutes though.

Fruits, definitely.

I just want to conutinue making my sales goals. July was the first month I did it, and I want to keep it up!

Yes, I set up my 401k when I was 23 and I also have a decent savings account. I have $200 automatically transferred to my savings account with every paycheck. It could be more, but it adds up over time. 

Mine wouldn't be too girly, I'd have lots of natural wood, and some paintings on the wall. I'd put up shelves so there was a place for everything, and I definitely have one of those cool hanging chairs I always see on Pinterest. Colors would probably be blue and grey.

So hard to pick. Right now, I'll say ice cream.

7! Mostly because I've only been to 2 weddings in my life ever (in 1 I was a flower girl, in the other, a junior bridesmaid), but I know it would be a lot more fun as an adult. i really want an excuse for BF and I to get all dressed up.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • msuprincess04msuprincess04
    Ancient Membership 1000 Comments 250 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited August 2012
    1) Do you put your toilet paper on the roll going over or under? Do you get irritated when the roll is not "your" way? Over, and yes, I'll change it.

2) What is your drink of choice from Starbucks? Are you grouchy if you aren't caffeinated in the morning? Skinny hazlenut latte. Yes! I need my black tea seeped for an hour. :)

3) Describe the outfit you currently own that makes you feel prettiest. Long black dress with rouching on the middle. One shoulder, with a slit almost to my hip. Sooo hot, and I always feel amazing in it.

4) From the time your alarm goes off, how long does it take you to get out the door in the morning? 45min (i hit snooze at least once)

5) Do you prefer fruits or vegetables? fruit 

6) What is one goal in your job that you would like to meet in the next six months? Is it a goal that your work has set for you and you've adopted it, or one that you have set for yourself? Finish my yearly production (due Oct 1st) by August 15th. I'm going on vacation and I just want to come back without that dress. Also, if I get 20% over production by the end of the year I am eligable for a bonus (only goes to the top 20 producers).

7) Do you consider yourself good with money? What's your best money management tip? Nope. I'm terrible with money. What I have a spend, but at least I enjoy it and my bills are paid.

8) What does your dream bedroom look like? canopy bed, white linen, blue accents, ocean view

9) What is your favorite dessert? dark chocolate mousse 

10) On a scale of 1-10, how jealous are you that I'm going to Shoes's wedding on Saturday? 11
    "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
    The paper goes over the top.  This is the right way.  This is the only way.

I don't really get Starbucks that often, usually just in the winter.  A soy steamer with pumpkin spice flavor, yum.  I very rarely drink any caffeinated beverages, maybe 1 every two weeks.

A little black dress with heels.  Actually adding heels to any outfit makes me feel pretty.

One hour.

Fruits

I am decent with money, not necessarily good, but not terrible either. 

Really girly, definitely pink.

ice cream!!!

Maybe a 5?I like weddings and getting all dolled up, but as I don't really know Shoes...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Over and YES. It drives me nuts & I always fix it. 

I haven't had coffee in almost a month so I also haven't been to Starbucks in that long or longer. I used to get a skinny vanilla latte. Now, I have green tea in the morning with 2 teabags. I'm ok if I don't have it though.

I don't have an answer for this one right now.

Today it took me exactly 30 minutes, I didn't shower though. If I need to shower it takes me 50 minutes. 

I can't choose! I love them both!

None. I come to work, I do my job, I go home. My job is kind of different from most. I enter trades all day & that's that. 

No but it's something I'm working on. I've put myself on a strict budget from now until the wedding. I just have to stick with it. I have no tips but I'm interested to get some from you guys!

Creme brulee

VERY! 
    Anniversary
  • ) Do you put your toilet paper on the roll going over or under? Do you get irritated when the roll is not "your" way?
    I don't pay attention to this sort of thing actually

I don't drink coffee or go to starbucks, I don't drink caffeine actually.
    I have a black simple dress from black house white market, pretty fancy but it makes me feel great.

40 minutes or so

fruits

Funny actually I've been thinking a lot about this over the past week or so. I really want to take on more challenging tasks, and feel more challenged.

Yes I do.  My best money management tip is to save, and try to have 6 months of income saved for rainy days ect.
    No idea really, I prefer pastels and would love a canopy bed. No time for pics, but I am sure there are some pics on my pinterest
    I love a good chocolate lava cake, but almost any kind of cake will do
    10) On a scale of 1-10, how jealous are you that I'm going to Shoes's wedding on Saturday?  8
    Anniversary
  • How do people not pay attention to how the toilet paper is put on the roll??
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • SopChickSopChick
    1000 Comments Third Anniversary
    edited August 2012
    1) Do you put your toilet paper on the roll going over or under? Do you get irritated when the roll is not "your" way?
    Over, and I get soooo irritated when it's not my way. If I'm at my parents' house or BF's parents' house I will change it. At home, I'm the one who replaces it so it doesn't matter.

I don't need caffeine in the morning, but if I'm out for coffee with a friend or in need of a boost I'll get at Grande Skinny Caramel Macchiato. If I'm feeling adventurous I'll get it with the regular syrup, haha. There's a chain where I go to school that makes their hot chocolates & mochas with real Belgian chocolate, so when I'm at school I tend to go for that instead. You can choose between white, milk, or dark chocolate. Yummm!

I just bought the dress on the far left. I'm planning to wear it for my young artist program auditions this fall. I feel like it really shows off my hourglass shape, and is a little sexy while not showing too much skin. It's hard to tell in the picture, but the sleeves are just the lace with no lining.

Depends what I'm doing that day, but on an average day no longer than 45min.

Definitely fruits.

Well, I don't really have goals for my job besides get the work done and don't kill anyone (I work for my program at school to get some extra money while I'm there). In terms of my career, I will graduate from my Master's this year, and I hope to be accepted into the training program of an opera house. It's highly competitive and often political beyond my control, so my goal is to feel as prepared as possible for the auditions this fall, and feel satisfied with my performances no matter the outcome.

I try to be good with money, but being a student sucks. Opera studies have so many extra expenses beyond tuition that there's always something that comes up unexpectedly. I am better with it when I'm working FT and not a student.

Something like this:

Or this:
    love

Or if I'm going really girly:
    purple and white

Probably ice cream, although cupcakes are up there too.

I'm very jealous, I have a feeling it's going to be great and she will be stunning!
    Canada Cat Pictures, Images and Photos
  • In Response to Re: Hump Day Questions:
    How do people not pay attention to how the toilet paper is put on the roll??
    Posted by ahstillwell
    I have been thinking the same thing!
    Canada Cat Pictures, Images and Photos
  • blueobsidianblueobsidian
    250 Love Its 100 Comments Second Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited August 2012
    Over.  I used to get irritated (my guy doesn't care one way or the other, so he never pays attention to how he puts a new roll on), but it is much easier to just switch it when I notice than to get annoyed.  It took a long time to let this one go, though :)

Mocha cookie crumble frappacino.  I'm not much of a coffee drinker, so I like the drinks that are more like a chocolate milkshake (have them add a little peppermint to this one and it tastes like a Thin Mint).

Blue and teal dress with a deep v-neck, about knee length.  I bought it on a whim from Amazon for my law school graduation in May and did NOT expect it to be so cute.  I'm plus-sized, so clothing can be a challenge sometimes.

I like to have a little time in the morning to wake up, check my email, and read the paper.  I can shower and get out the door in about 30 minutes, but I normally set my alarm an hour and a half before I need to leave so I can take my time.

Fruits, especially berries.

I need to get a full-time legal job so I can set goals.  I just graduated and took the bar, and finding work is tough in this area.  I've got some part-time work as a freelance writer to keep money coming in and a few promising job applications are out there, so I'm crossing my fingers that I'll get an offer in the next few weeks.

I'm great with money, I just don't have any to be great with right now.  Somewhere between the student loans, underemployment, and trying to pay off a few bills, there just isn't enough money.  Tip: I love using Mint.com to keep my budgets and goals organized all in one place.  It's a really useful tool.  Also, if you're going to be buying all that Starbucks from question 2, use a gift card that you register on the site.  Free syrups and drinks can help defray the cost a little :)

I'm actually not a flowery/girly bedroom kind of person.  I like things very simple and clean.  My dream is to redo our guest bedroom in all black and white - we have these great black and white canvas prints on the walls and I'd love to get bedding and drapery to carry the colors through the room.

Any dessert.  I used to be a pastry chef and have a massive sweet tooth.  Cheesecake is at the top of the list, followed closely by ice cream.

10!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Over.  I don't get irritated if it isn't over but I may just change it so it looks "pretty".

Simple medium coffee (iced right now) with a little bit of skim milk.

I love dresses... this one makes me feel pretty:

http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/clothes-dresses/24568594.jsp

I'm quick...30-40 minutes maybe (and I have to get the dog ready for daycare).

Veggies...I love, love, love salads.  I know that makes me odd.  :)

I need to network more...I just set that goal for myself.  Thanks, Liv!  :)

Yes.  I pay all non-investment bills manually (nothing automated)...it helps me see where my money is going every month.  I save a lot and invest a lot too.

Something overlooking the ocean...maybe like this?

I don't have a huge sweet tooth but I love Ris A'Lamande (its a Danish rice almond desert we make for Chrismas...we put warm strawberries over it).

I love weddings..and I'm packing this weekend (and hate packing).  Thus, an 8.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 1) Do you put your toilet paper on the roll going over or under? Do you get irritated when the roll is not "your" way? Over. But I don't get irritated. I have put it on "backwards" before, and I just let it go.

2) What is your drink of choice from Starbucks? Are you grouchy if you aren't caffeinated in the morning? I'm more of a Dunkin girl, but I'll get an iced caramel macchiato from the 'bucks. Also, I LOVEEE their pumpkin spiced lattes in the fall and the peppermint hot chocolate int he winter, but Dunks has both of those now too. I am VERY grouchy if not caffinated.

3) Describe the outfit you currently own that makes you feel prettiest. I don't really have one right now, I don't think.

4) From the time your alarm goes off, how long does it take you to get out the door in the morning? Eesh. Depends on how many times I hit snooze. (Which was an hour this morning... oops.) I can get ready in 30-45 minutes.

5) Do you prefer fruits or vegetables? Definitely fruits.

6) What is one goal in your job that you would like to meet in the next six months? Is it a goal that your work has set for you and you've adopted it, or one that you have set for yourself? Get a new one. That's all I've got.

7) Do you consider yourself good with money? What's your best money management tip? No.

8) What does your dream bedroom look like? PIPs are great. Let's assume your SO has no say, so get as flowery/girly as you like if that's your thing. Pretty much any of the rustic-style looks on this page: http://www.justflewthecoop.com/2011/06/not-your-typical-headboard.html

9) What is your favorite dessert? Anything lemon. I'm obsessed with lemon.

10) On a scale of 1-10, how jealous are you that I'm going to Shoes's wedding on Saturday? Like, a 46. Also, I should be your date. Just saying.

*******************************************************************************************

Over.  All the way.  And YES!

I don't drink starbucks very often because everything I really like from there is chock full of calories and I'd rather eat my calories than drink them.  BUT, I reallly like their tea and that's not bad for me!  I'm not grouchy if not caffeinated but it takes me longer to get going.  I don't drink tea or coffee every morning because then I get caffeine headaches on days when I want to sleep in.  My schedule is super irregular so I just drink it when I feel like it.

My wedding dress.  I've tried it on twice since it's been at the house.  My excuse was that I needed to try out the shoes with it so I knew which ones to keep and which to send back; I was unsure of the height.  My first fitting is coming up soon and I'm looking forward to it!

Totally depends on what's happening that day.  If I have an early day at work - about an hour and 15 minutes.  That gives me time to eat and pack (since normally if I'm home I also have to pack to leave for a few days).  If I'm on the road and I just need to get out of a hotel room - 45 minutes.  Today, I'm able to go in later to work so I'm taking my sweet ass time and getting a work-out in before.

Fresh fruits.  Grilled veggies.

Get the section I manage up and running smoothly and effectivelly.  Now that my full-timers are coming back from deployment, I also want to make it so that I don't have to be in the office every single day so I can fly more than once a month!

Not really.  Well, not horrible.  But I tend to spend impusively and not pay a huge amount of attention to how much I spend on groceries and household items.  I want to really focus on improving that for FI and I after the wedding.  Just doesn't fit onto my priority list until after then!!  BUT - the wedding has definitely made me think twice about stuff before I buy it.  So that would be one of my money tips - really think hard about whether you need that shirt/fancy lotion/knick-knack/etc.  Clothes-wise, I make it a rule that I have to REALLY love it to buy it!

Something serene and with a view:

I love LOTS of desserts but I think a really good, dense cheesecake would be my favorite.

50.  I cannot limit the scale to just 10.  I would have crashed if I was still stuck there with a broken jet!!
    Under, people.  Always under.

Passion Iced Tea.  I don't like coffee so I get my caffeine fix from tea.

Knee length zebra print dress with a magenta cami underneath for some color.

It depends- if I'm taking care of the dogs I need at least an hour.  If SO is doing it, I can be out in less than 30 min.

Fruits all the way.

I want to finish my supervision hours and become an LCSW (licensed clinical social worker).  This is definitely my goal and why I went to grad school.

I used to be a lot better, but I'm pretty good.  I do much better when I am honestly tracking my spending and setting reasonable budgets.

I want something with a mix of purples, blues, and greens in the linens, white walls with black and white photos and other pops of color.

All of the ones with chocolate that don't have coconut.  

I don't really know you guys, so I guess not too jealous.
  • Also - SopChick - I LOVE that second bedroom! 
    The paper goes over the top. When it doesn't, I get stabby. And then I fix the roll. This question was prompted by my finding the paper on the "wrong" way in the staff bathroom this morning.

Hot: Venti skinny vanilla latte. Cold: Venti nonfat light ice chai tea latte. 

An outfit I randomly threw together the other day: a cotton denim-colored pencil skirt, long black tank, and a very lightweight mauve/plum/light pink scarf with some dangly earrings and my nude patent flats. Super simple but it felt slimming and put-together. 

If I shower the night before (which I usually do now because of the gym) 25 minutes. 

It's so tough to decide and I hate when people don't just pick one on surveys. I guess overall I'll pick vegetables because I really, REALLY love a perfect salad.

I want to develop an entire training kit on special adoptions for dogs with problem behaviors in shelters to disseminate to other shelters and make it a revenue-generating project for us. It was my own idea, but is part of the overall goal of our organization to create new educational programming. I'm really excited about it but it's a huge undertaking. 

I do, though I currently don't have much money to be good with. I think sometimes I let myself get a bit carried away and THINK I have more money than I do. My best money management tip is to direct-deposit part of your paycheck into a separate savings account so you never "miss" it. 

I will come back with a pic, the one I saved apparently isn't on this computer anymore.

Cake. I can't narrow it down further than that.

I am not jealous, because I am the one who is going! But I am very excited to see Shoes and her FI tie the knot!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

OVER!!! But I don't get that irritated when it's the other way around. At home I just switch it if FI does it the other way. At work or other public places, I could care less! I'm not gonna be unpaid housekeeping for them:)

I usually coffee it up at home and I do get grouchy on certain days if I don't have it. At the 'bucks, my fav is a non-fat chai tea latte, no water. Spicy goodness!

Hmm, this is tough. It's always a dress. I just feel fabulous in dresses. But I don't have a specific one in mind. 

I need an hour. If I'm going to shower, get dressed decently, wear makeup, cook and eat breakfast and pack up my lunch, it's an hour minimum. If I wake-up and I just need to get out the door...15 minutes. That's ponytail, brush teeth and throw on something. 

Fruit!

I might be switching jobs in the next 6 months, so that's a tough one. Um, establish a good routine at my hopeful new job.

I am okay with money. I spend a lot on what many might consider frivolous stuff (shoes, handbags, purses) but I also save, and pay all my bills. Yes, I could probably save a whole lot more, but I like the balance I have. When I have kids, of course, I'll reevaluate. And I am gonna be needing a new car so that means a car payment (which I don't currently have) and that'll matter to my shoe budget (boo!), but I know what I have and what I can spend. 

I love the look of exposed brick. It's modern and slightly industrial, but I love softening it up with the chandeliers and lush bedding and a nice, fabric headboard. I don't necessarily like all the accessories in these photos, but they are a really good representation of what I like overall. Thanks pinterest!

Any kind of cake or pie. I love a good apple pie in fall and winter, and a clean, crisp key lime pie in warmer months. 

800 MILLION!!!!!!
  • minskat30minskat30
    1000 Comments 250 Love Its Second Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited August 2012
    Meg- We picked the same bedroom.  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Meg- We picked the same bedroom.  :)
    Posted by minskat30
    How about I JUST noticed that.  How did I not see that before I posted?  Oh well, I guess both just have amazing taste!
    In Response to Re: Hump Day Questions : How about I JUST noticed that.  How did I not see that before I posted?  Oh well, I guess both just have amazing taste!
    Posted by flygirlmeg
    I agree.  :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to Hump Day Questions:
    1) Do you put your toilet paper on the roll going over or under? Do you get irritated when the roll is not "your" way? 2) What is your drink of choice from Starbucks? Are you grouchy if you aren't caffeinated in the morning? 3) Describe the outfit you currently own that makes you feel prettiest. 4) From the time your alarm goes off, how long does it take you to get out the door in the morning? 5) Do you prefer fruits or vegetables? 6) What is one goal in your job that you would like to meet in the next six months? Is it a goal that your work has set for you and you've adopted it, or one that you have set for yourself? 7) Do you consider yourself good with money? What's your best money management tip? 8) What does your dream bedroom look like? PIPs are great. Let's assume your SO has no say, so get as flowery/girly as you like if that's your thing. 9) What is your favorite dessert? 10) On a scale of 1-10, how jealous are you that I'm going to Shoes's wedding on Saturday? 
    Posted by LivLeighton
    1.  Over.  Duh.  Why is that a question?
    2.  Iced Caramel Macchiato.  I know it's packed with calories, but I only get Starbucks as an occasional treat.  My daily dose of caffeine (which, yes, I do need) is a Diet Coke from the fountain.
    3.  A short green dress with a waist sash thingy.  I wear it with chunky off-white earrings and my cream colored wedges.
    4.  As few as 10 minutes, as long as an hour. Depends on whether I need a shower, whether I already know what I'm wearing, etc.
    5.  Fruits, but I like veggies a lot, too.
    6.  Get my boss fired. Does that count? Since my current job isn't part of my career path, I'll say that my goal is to do my grad school apps.
    7.  Not at all. My tip is to split my direct deposit that a certain percentage goes straight to savings and another portion to investments.  Otherwise, I'll just spend it.
    8.  Honestly, if H had NO say, our bedroom would be a Harry Potter paradise.
    9.  The lemon cream cake at Olive Garden.  omg.
    10.  50
  • 1) Do you put your toilet paper on the roll going over or under? Do you get irritated when the roll is not "your" way?I put it roll going over, and it does bug me when its the other way, which is sadly the way BF does it! I forgive him though.
    2) What is your drink of choice from Starbucks? Are you grouchy if you aren't caffeinated in the morning?I cant have caffeine, so Im not grouchy! I always order a large Tazo Passion Tea with 4 squirts of raspberry sweetener and 2 of regular. It tastes like fruity bubblegum!
    3) Describe the outfit you currently own that makes you feel prettiest.Its a little black lace dress from nordstrom. It is clingy and cuts off a little above my knee, a little below mid thigh. It has short little sleeves that are all lace, and it has a scoop back. I wear it with a short sleeved, this sweater with what look like abalone buttons, and black leather heels. 
    4) From the time your alarm goes off, how long does it take you to get out the door in the morning?If I get everything I want in, 2 and a half hours. This includes going for a run, doing my tibetan exercises, feeding the cats, scooping the litter, feeding the turtle, refilling the hummingbird feeder, watering my trees, checking the knot/Imgur and eating a little something. 
    5) Do you prefer fruits or vegetables?Fruits, but veggies are starting to grow on me.
    6) What is one goal in your job that you would like to meet in the next six months? Is it a goal that your work has set for you and you've adopted it, or one that you have set for yourself?Honestly, I would love to leave my job, because that would mean I found a job at a hospital.
    7) Do you consider yourself good with money? What's your best money management tip?Sometimes. Sometimes I can get in over my head. The best piece of advice I ever received was from my step mother, who has built herself up from nothing: Always put away 10% of what you receive into savings. I wish I would have listened earlier in life.
    8) What does your dream bedroom look like? PIPs are great. Let's assume your SO has no say, so get as flowery/girly as you like if that's your thing.I would pretty much make it look like it was in a tree house, and make it IN a tree house if I could!

9) What is your favorite dessert?Thats a tough one! I think Im going to have to say its a draw between lemon squares, Peppermint JoJos from TJs, or Pistachio Ice Cream
    10) On a scale of 1-10, how jealous are you that I'm going to Shoes's wedding on Saturday? Since I would love to meet you guys in real life, and Ive never been to a whole wedding, 10!
  • 1) Do you put your toilet paper on the roll going over or under? Do you get irritated when the roll is not "your" way? I don't notice which way I put the toilet paper. 

2) What is your drink of choice from Starbucks? Are you grouchy if you aren't caffeinated in the morning?Java chip frappe with soy milk or a soy caramel macchiato (sp?). I am  very grouchy without caffeine.
    3) Describe the outfit you you own that makes you feel prettiest.
    Mustard color skirt with a brown cami and a brownish/grayish with a slight purple hue jacket and brown knee high boots.
    4) From the time your alarm goes off, how long does it take you to get out the door in the morning?Depends on the day and what I have to do. 

5) Do you prefer fruits or vegetables?Hmm.. I'm not sure. I suppose I like them equally if I really think about it. But off of first thought, fruit comes to mind. 

6) What is one goal in your job that you would like to meet in the next six months? Is it a goal that your work has set for you and you've adopted it, or one that you have set for yourself?There is a goal I am hoping for , but I don't want to jinx it by talking about it. 

7) Do you consider yourself good with money? What's your best money management tip?I'm good at spending money Laughing. I could make a budget and stay with it if I wanted to.

8) What does your dream bedroom look like? PIPs are great. Let's assume your SO has no say, so get as flowery/girly as you like if that's your thing.An Autumn themed room with lots of leaves and stuff. The colors would be orange, brown and golden yellow. 

9) What is your favorite dessert?Everything I'm not supposed to eat. :( I love red velvet and I also love banana pudding. I miss ice cream and brownies. 

10) On a scale of 1-10, how jealous are you that I'm going to Shoes's wedding on Saturday? :)
    "You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." -Ray Bradbury Wedding Countdown Ticker
    I put it over...FI puts it under and it bugs the bejeezus out of me!
    I treat myself to a non-fat white chocolate mocha frapuccino every once in a while...but i'm not an every day coffee drinker.
    I have a black pencil skirt that I pair with a sliming white tank and a pretty lavender sweater and peep toe heels. Love!
    15 minutes max.
    Fruits.
    I have got to get my personal goal (as set my ny company) DONE! My annual bonus is largely figured on my completion of this and I've been a slacker this year.

Yes. Save 20% of everything you earn. 10% for retirement and 10% for long-term savings (like a car, an unforseen expense, etc.)

I'd say my taste is "rustic chic"...so something like this...

Ice Cream...I'm so missing it right now!

11!!!

Married 6.22.13

Image and video hosting by TinyPic      Image and video hosting by TinyPic      Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• 1) Do you put your toilet paper on the roll going over or under? Do you get irritated when the roll is not "your" way? As long as it's on the holder, I don't care what way it is. I do get irritated when it's left sitting on the counter or back of the toilet though.

2) What is your drink of choice from Starbucks? Are you grouchy if you aren't caffeinated in the morning? Starbucks...hmm...hot chai latte or a mocha frappucino. I rarely get Starbucks though. I usually get an early gray tea with sugar from Tim Horton's, or make my own tea at home.

3) Describe the outfit you currently own that makes you feel prettiest. I have a great summer dress that I wear belted. The dress is super fun and fits me really well. I can wear it anywhere.

4) From the time your alarm goes off, how long does it take you to get out the door in the morning? A little over an hour if I have to make a lunch.

5) Do you prefer fruits or vegetables? Fruit! I like sweet.

6) What is one goal in your job that you would like to meet in the next six months? Is it a goal that your work has set for you and you've adopted it, or one that you have set for yourself? I would like to have a new job in 6 months, so N/A. I'll also be a different position here in 6 months regardless, so I don't really have any goals.

We just don't use credit cards, so that way its impossible to spend more than you make in a month.

8) What does your dream bedroom look like? PIPs are great. Let's assume your SO has no say, so get as flowery/girly as you like if that's your thing. I adore our bedroom right now. It's a soft green, with an eclectic mix of furniture, and a beige duvet cover with blue and green paisley. It's perfect.

9) What is your favorite dessert? All of them. I am not choosey when it comes to dessert, although cupcakes are pretty amazing.

10) On a scale of 1-10, how jealous are you that I'm going to Shoes's wedding on Saturday? Ooh - have fun! I can't believe it's this weekend already.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
    As long as there is toilet paper, I don't care. In fact, I didn't realize anyone cared until I had an ex-BF who complained I put it upside down on purpose.

Grande peppermint hot chocolate. I'm grouchy if they don't put in enough peppermint.

I don't think I have one. But I do like my purple one-shoulder dress.

About an hour. Depends how much time I waste on the internet before getting ready.

Fruits.

Getting a new job, which I've accomplished. I don't know enough about the new one to have a goal yet, other than to figure out exactly what I need to do.

Yes, but mostly because I'm cheap. I put about 1/3 of my paycheck directly into savings and try not to touch it. My other tip is to take advantage of a 401k plan if your employer offers one.

I like this one. But really my dream is soundproof with a walk-in closet.

CAEK! Or lemon meringue pie.

10! Take pictures for us!
  • 1) Do you put your toilet paper on the roll going over or under? Do you get irritated when the roll is not "your" way? Whichever way it's in my hand when I put it on. I don't think I even notice, never mind care, about which way it's on.

2) What is your drink of choice from Starbucks? Are you grouchy if you aren't caffeinated in the morning? Hot grande non-fat chai tea latte with 2 pumps of vanilla with 3 petite vanilla scones. I'm ok in the morning, but by lunchtime I have a huge headache, so I always have tea in the morning.

3) Describe the outfit you currently own that makes you feel prettiest. Since I've put on 15 lbs recently I don't feel pretty no matter what I wear, especially because none of my clothes fit. As long as my hair and make up is done I'm ok.

4) From the time your alarm goes off, how long does it take you to get out the door in the morning? 15 minutes of snoozing then 35 minutes.

5) Do you prefer fruits or vegetables? Fruits, the sweeter the better.

6) What is one goal in your job that you would like to meet in the next six months? Is it a goal that your work has set for you and you've adopted it, or one that you have set for yourself? Work is work. School-wise I want to get 32 credits done by the end of Feb.

7) Do you consider yourself good with money? What's your best money management tip? I understand how to be good with money. I just lack the self-control not to buy things. Best tip is to set it up so savings are taken out of every paycheck, or if you're paid in cash put a set amount into savings every single time you get paid. Even daily. The small amounts really add up, and have saved us this summer after bf didn't get money he was counting on.

8) What does your dream bedroom look like? PIPs are great. Let's assume your SO has no say, so get as flowery/girly as you like if that's your thing. White washed, with lots of cupboard space to hide away all my stuff. Maybe some yellow and daisies to brighten it up a bit.

9) What is your favorite dessert? Impossible to choose. There was a chocolate fudge cake that Costco used to make that was so delicious. Or creme brulee. Or baked peaches. Or vienetta ice cream.

10) On a scale of 1-10, how jealous are you that I'm going to Shoes's wedding on Saturday? I hope you have a great time! And good luck Shoes :)
    I put it over. BF puts it the same way, so I never have to change it. If I'm at someone else's house and they put it under, I always wonder why they do it that way. It's easier to grab when it's put on the other way.

I don't have caffeine every day, so it really has no effect on my mood. In spring/summer I get the caramel frappucino. In fall I get the pumpkin spice latte and in winter I get a vanilla latte with a shot of caramel flavoring.

I don't really know. My style is kind of boring and I've been thinking about changing it up somehow when I get some new clothes for fall.

Depends on what I'm getting ready for. If it's work, usually about an hour. If I need to really get dressed up and fancy, then probably 2 hours.

Fruit! Unless I'm craving a caeser salad like I am today...

I need to be more organized. My desk is a disaster with papers and it's driving me nuts. Our company doesn't set individual goals; we have things we try to accomplish each month as a group.

Lately, I've been over-spending. I'm pretty good with budgeting, though. I always make sure that I have more than enough to pay my bills. I write down everything I owe for the following 2 months and try to put the extra money in my saving's account.

My room has similar colors, but with more plum. I would change the furniture to white instead of the silver pictured here.

I don't eat a ton of sweets, but I'm going to go with chocolate chip cheesecake.

I'll go with 5. I haven't met anyone IRL, so I can't be too jealous of all the friendships made here. Have a great time!
    The toilet paper goes over. Always. There are no exceptions to this rule. I get angry to the point of cursing loudly, yanking it off the damn roll, and putting it back on correctly.
    Right now it is a Venti Iced Skinny Caramel Latte.
    Ummm...I guess my blank pencil skirt and the blue top from Express.
    2 hours and 15 minutes. DON'T JUDGE ME!
    Veggies. I have a hard time eating fruit sometimes.

My goal, right now, is to get back into school and freaking finish already. As far as my job goes, I suppose playing an even larger role in our budget set up would be cool.
    No. I pay my bills, buy groceries and gas, and that's about all there is money for.
    Oooooh...hmmmmm...this:

Chocolate PB milkshake
    about a 7
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa Daisypath Anniversary tickers