Not Engaged Yet
Options

Confess NOW

I confess that I submitted screen shots to lamebook.com and STFU parents.  I couldn't help myself, if you post it for the world to see then you deserve to be made fun of.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Confess NOW

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that when my BSC friend posted "I haven't talked to you in AGES! We are both too busy!" on my Facebook wall, I wanted to reply "Yeah, I don't answer your calls because all you talk about is your flavor of the month BFs and you have no interest in what's happening in my life, so you're pretty much a terrible friend and if you'd stop banging every guy you meet you might be less busy. OK thx BAI."But I'm too nice to say that.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hah!!! i have never heard of lamebook.i HATE melodramatic statuses ex>Jane is trying really hardJane is learning to live lifeJane is tired of people not understanding heror the vomitous onesex>Jane is so in love with her amazing boyfriendJane is finally deeply in loveuaghhhhhh. GAG ME
  • Options
    loopy82loopy82 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I kind of like those websites that make fun of people. It is good entertainment for me. I like datewrecks.com thats a good one.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    and also, my friend invited me to the bday dinner they are having for me via my facebook wall.i mean, i fully appreciate the gesture, but my wall? really?
  • Options
    salt78salt78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't take that tone with me, young lady!!! *biitchslap*
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    katanne -- agreed.but i also hate the ones that are like, "I got up this morning and did laundry. Now I have to go to class."It's a delicate balance between interesting and melodramatic. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    oh, another confession.I want to kick my sister in the head everytime she starts talking about her fling with this married man who says he has an open relationship with his wife but yet still keeps the 'affair' secret.  WTF?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Confession: I called in to work today just to spend the day with my mom and FI!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Chunk, I see what you're saying but what does your custody agreement say about the holidays?  Can you just tell your STBX that you want to take him away and arrange another time (if he wants) to celebrate?  My confession is I bought a pair of jeans that are too big for me and now I feel skinny in them.  :-)
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I wish we could get a jump on trying so that I actually look pregnant, and not just fat when I am a MOH in April. (And that I have no idea what size to order for my dress because I won't actually be pregnant when I need to order it.)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My confession is that I didn't call to wake my BF up this morning because I didn't want him to watch the Las Vegas reruns I'm DVRing without me.
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    the custody agreement says whenever he is in town he is allowed to have visitation, which could mean if he's here for a week, he could take the baby for the entirety.  We aren't on speaking terms.  He isn't civil/receptive, so I don't even bother anymore.
  • Options
    zaneopalzaneopal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My roommate has online quizzes due every Friday at 6 PM for her lit class, and she always starts the reading on Friday at like, 4, even though she's had a whole week to do the assignment. Because of this, if we ever have Friday plans, we have to wait on her to finish; we've even cancelled plans because of this habit. One week, I REALLY want to hide her books on Friday afternoon, so she'll learn to do it before last-minute.Today, we'd planned to go out to dinner as an apartment (there are 4 of us) and then go see an as-of-yet-TBD movie...yeah, I don't see this happening, as she JUST got out of bed for the day (it's about 1 PM). She has 300 pages to read and that quiz.
  • Options
    pinkpinotpinkpinot member
    edited December 2011
    I ordered my halloween costume online without trying it on some place first.  I confess that it is way too short and I'm hoping liquid courage helps me wear it in public.  Or I may just buy fabric and try to add some length.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    salt78salt78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    [i]I ordered my halloween costume online without trying it on some place first. I confess that it is way too short and I'm hoping liquid courage helps me wear it in public.[/i] Yeah mine too. Hookers unite.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    pinkpinotpinkpinot member
    edited December 2011
    I like that mantra.  What is your costume?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that i gargled mouth wash in the car on the way to work and brushed my teeth again when I got here b/c I was pretty sure I still smelled like Bacardi. I also confess that I kind of remember saying "f--k it, i'll show up bombed" as I took a shot of said Bacardi last night.I further confess that since bf is far more responsible and would not drink with me I resorted to chatting online/phone with a friend in a similar situation so it wouldn't count as us drinking alone. And finally, I confess that I plan on being hungover at a wedding tomorrow so I can blame my crabbiness on that when I get mobbed with the cries of you're next, etc...hmmm I feel better.
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mermadisonmermadison member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that reading textsfromlastnight makes me a little jealous of the girls who have random drunken sex with strangers. I don't miss my whore-y days at all, but I do miss the stories. And the martinis I certainly miss the martinis.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I really want to leave a note on the fridge (and I just might) that says: "Dear Magic Dish Fairy, Please do [roommates] dishes, as they have been in the sink for a week. Love, Anne"
    He pretty much had me at "hello".
    -- PS I agree with whatever Jeana said --
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I'm about ready to steal the bell at our service desk so people will stop ringing it. I can see them walk up. there is no reason to ring the bell.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I wonder if thats the same magic fairy that wrote a note to the FFIL about not emptying the trash.
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    anne and ekathleen -- where can i get in touch with this fairy? does he or she also put away laundry? BF lives out the laundry basket and dryer.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The Dish Fairy makes no guarantees about laundry. She does have a sidekick though, the Magic Laundry Fairy, who comes along about once a week.
    He pretty much had me at "hello".
    -- PS I agree with whatever Jeana said --
  • Options
    zaneopalzaneopal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Anne,     My previous roommate believed in the Dish Fairy too! In her case, the dish fairy would even take dishes from other parts of the apartment to the sink.     At least that's how I understood it, since she let them sit caked with food all over the place.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ugh. roommates suck. i lost a really good friend when a roommate situation turned sour on me. she loved seafood and would leave dirty dishes with bits of fish or lobster on them in the sink for days on end. i'm a vegetarian, so i would normally refuse to clean up dishes with meaty type things on them, esp. if i didn't take part in the meal. but the smell got so bad, i ended up often cleaning up rotting fish, lobster corpses, clam sauce, etc. some days i'm really glad bf doesn't really cook, so no nasty kitchen messes to clean.plus, he gives me sex. that right there makes him ten times better than any roommate before him. :)

• Options
    mermadisonmermadison member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Desert, I miss sex. So you think there is something in the Engagement Chicken Cake Department that will guarantee me getting some???
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    mer, your bf doesn't put out any more??i say chicken cake can't hurt. you might get sex and your big honkin' diamond out of it. although, last i read, you were hesitant on getting engaged. so maybe don't risk it. regular cake?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    boob cake?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    but the smell got so bad, i ended up often cleaning up rotting fish, lobster corpses, clam sauce, etc.I totally feel for you! Our old roomy and his GF would cook these disgusting meals and leave all the dirty dishes and grease all over the counters and in the sink.One time, his GF got the great idea to make spaghetti squash, which is totally cool, right? It's very good for you. Well, she added tons of greasy hamburger and other crap to it. Then it ended up sucking (imagine that) and they dumped it down the sink.Which clogged the sink.And they left for vacation the next morning.So then-BF (now FI) and I came home to a sink full of puke-indusing floating squash/hamburger/grease water.Man, I can't even put my emotions into words. I am so glad we have no roommates now. Just us and the cats.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    MidniteRaeMidniteRae member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Confession: I want to punch my roommate in the face (not BF..we have another roommate).He leaves his dirty dishes in the sink without rinsing them and I have to scrape off his caked on food. And he puts clothes in the washer and doesn't wash them. I don't want to touch his dirty clothes so I end up washing them so I can wash me and BF's clothes. I'm not his f***ing mother. I shouldn't have to clean his dishes and do his laundry.OH and I cleaned out the pantry and completely re-organized it (a week ago or so)and he messed it all up about a few hours later. And he still owes BF a bunch of money.
    "You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." -Ray Bradbury 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards