Not Engaged Yet
Options

What is that one thing???

The one thing that you can hardly stand that your BF/FI/SO does??

Re: What is that one thing???

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Seriously, it's very minor, but it drives me crazy. He leaves the Brita pitcher empty all the time. We don't live together, so that's all that I can think of.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    DH picks at his nails - it drives me up the wall and he doesn't even realize he's doing it
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    He picks at his fingers. Like, he tears off hangnails and picks his nails.It bothers me so much! It's yucky!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL Rachel!!!!!!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    aughhhhhh! the way he chews!! it's so fast and ugeuhghhhhhsomeday.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    He's not a morning person.  I mean, neither am I, but I cannot be late to work.  And yeah so I wake up on time like a responsible citizen and all but he's so cuddly cute and I don't want to get out of bed.  Or I'll take a shower and then want to get dressed and he's all cranky that I turn the lights on.  Wake up fool!
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• Options
    edited December 2011
    he can have some real bad road rage (he claims to get it from his mom..). Not driving crazily around people..he just likes to complain about how everyone is driving around him. If I'm with him, I just tell him to shush and we talk about something else. And if we're on the phone, I have told him to just call me back when he wasnt just going to be b*tching.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    He gets himself all worked up over little things, and lets it really get to him. It doesn't happen to much now that he's not depressed, but it's really annoying. There are other little things he does that drive me nuts, but I usually forget about them until he does them.
    He pretty much had me at "hello".
    -- PS I agree with whatever Jeana said --
  • Options
    MidniteRaeMidniteRae member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He picks at and bites his nails.
    "You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." -Ray Bradbury 
  • Options
    emmyrooemmyroo member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Mine is pretty minor, but kind of funny... maybe only to me because I'm an English teacher.  BF says "supposively" instead of "supposedly" all the time.  I think I told him once that he says it wrong, but it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.  Or, there's how he always seems to ask for a backrub when I'm half asleep and can barely keep my eyes open.
    ~How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough?~
    My Planning Bio (last updated 10/6/12)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    RedMinxRedMinx member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If we are eating any type of sandwich/grinder/hero/hoagie/sub (depending on what you may call them) he will always take the biggest bites and shovel the food into his mouth like someone is waiting to snatch it out of his hands...Slow down ace...no one is going to steal your sandwich!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The only thing that Drew does that just eats at me is he can be SOOO indecisive sometimes but i think thats because when he's with his parents they just go some place without asking him so he isnt really used to picking anything out.. lol mostly about the simple things tho say where to eat or what to do... So i am very grateful that he wants to help plan from a distance when we're planning our wedding because every knottie knows its all in the small detials.. and I love Drew i do..but i'm glad he's leaving the small stuff to me and just letting me tell him about it and making the big decisions together!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    He rarely cleans ANYTHING without needing to be asked first. His mother blames herself because she never made her kids do any chores growing up. I blame it on filthiness.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine are mostly based off of PPs 1. Picks his toe nails. I HATE the sound of it not to mention it's gross. 2. He goes to work at 3am so when I stay over his house and he is getting ready for work he ALWAYS turns the light on as high as it goes. There is a dimmer so he could just lower it a little, but no. I'm a light sleeper so it wakes me up every time. 3. "surprise me"-UGHHHH! What do you want from Mc Donalds? Surprise me. Then when I surprise him and it's not what he wanted, he complains. UH HELLO? I'm not a psychic. Just tell me what you want and I wont get it wrong..trust me.
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    he bites his nails/cuticles but he's growing out of that nasty habit.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    He roots for the Jets.
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    2 things:1. When I disagree with something he said in front of other people, he repeats him self in English when we are speaking Norwegian, pretending like I didn't understand him and that is why I don't agree!2. His friendship from childhood, have a BOYS ONLY (unwritten) rule. Girls are never invited to dinners, parties, cabin trips, ectera...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. When I disagree with something he said in front of other people, he repeats him self in English when we are speaking Norwegian, pretending like I didn't understand him and that is why I don't agree!LOL, that is SO BAD! I'd smack him.... but everybody knows I'm violent like that. How annoying! lol
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I live in cup hell.  As in, FI gets a to-go cup from everywhere we go that'll give him one, and then brings them home and leaves them sitting around the house.  This along with the myriad of cups we own that he leaves sitting around everywhere.  His dishes usually make it to the sink, but not the cups.  Never the cups.I call it cup hell because in my head it's developed into almost an ancient Greek god torture system (like the guy rolling the boulder up the mountain, or the one that gets his liver eaten every day by birds and then it just grows back to be eaten the next day).  Every time I pick up a cup, three more appear in its place.  It's a neverending battle.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • Options
    pinkpinotpinkpinot member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He is a complete and total SLOB.  I am organized and clean. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    loopy82loopy82 member
    edited December 2011
    He bites his nails then chews on them. Most horrible noise ever! Sometimes I think he likes to go things just to get on my nerves because he thinks its funny. So last night I told him that I drink because of him. Aww we are so romantic. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Eats with his mouth open...the sounds that come out of there when he does......
  • Options
    mrs.rabmrs.rab member
    edited December 2011
    Horrible driver. Makes faces at himself in the rear view mirror, doesn't pay attention to speed limits, and either goes wayy under or over. Plays with the radio station and doesn't look at the road. He is just so great :)
    imageimageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards