Not Engaged Yet
Options

**Shoes** (make me up)

Ok woman. My father and stepmother have decided to take me shopping for my birthday. As I don't need any new clothes right now, and there's a Sephora store at Fashion Center, I thought I could pick up a few things there. 
Ok, favorite color is purple. I have a lot of pinks and purples and nuetrals in my wardrobe. Hair is brown with a few natural highlights. Skin is...I don't know, I'm not sure I would call it olive toned, when it's freshly washed and I put on mosturizer, there's a lot of red/pink splotches. I don't know if any of that helps. Oh and eyes are green. 
What eye makeup, blush, and lip color would you suggest? I'm not big on lipstick, usually do a clear gloss, but I'm not opposed to a light stain or something. 
"Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
 "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

Re: **Shoes** (make me up)

• Options
    edited March 2012
    Give me a picture of your face please.  Also, what products do you currently have?
  • Options
    Also, how much do you want to spend?
  • Options
    I use only bare minerals, medium beige-but I think it's not the right color...i think it might be too pink/tan, if you know what i mean. But it was what the dude at Ulta reccommended. 
    Keep it under $150, but possibly a little wiggle room.
    And here is a pic.

"Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    Oh, i only CURRENTLY use bare minerals. It seems to cause far fewer break outs than other products I've used. I'm open to other brands.

• Options
    What's your skin type?  Oily?  Dry?  Combination?  Normal?
  • Options
    Very oily t zone, but if I don't moisturize in the morning, it get's very flaky and dry. I really really really don't understand my skin most times.

Liv: You are too kind. I definitely don't see it most days. I have a giant forehead, too. Like a five or six head. LOL I think YOU are super pretty.

• Options

And here are a couple of photos that highlights my super oily skin. Also, this was a little AFTER blotting with those oil absorbing sheets. (I had to use 3). Also, with make-up, but was professionally applied. I am not nearly this skilled. Oh...I don't have a lot of tools. Basics: buki brush, concealer brush, eye shadow brush, and blush brush. What are your favorite tools?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards