Not Engaged Yet

HG Geek Out Moment!

They cast someone as Finnick (my favorite character)! Sam Clafin, he was in the last Pirates movie as the missionary guy that falls in love with the mermaid.

This is a picture of him:

Thoughts? Opinions?

I think he is an alright pick. He doesn't look quite how I pictured Finnick in the books but Josh Hutcherson didn't look the way I pictured Peeta and I ended up really liking him in that part.

Re: HG Geek Out Moment!

• Hmmmmm.

I don't know anything about this guy, but he's cute enough.  Definitely doesn't look like I pictured Finnick, but (as Beth said) neither did Peeta and I loved that actor in the role.  I'm open-minded for sure.
  • I hate it. I saw this last week & was horribly disappointed. I picture Finnick as OVERLY hot, in a classic, greek-god kind of way, and I don't think this guy fits the bill. I can picture Josh Hutcherson as Peeta way easier than this guy as Finnick.

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• I think he is cute enough. I pictured most of Finnick's hotness coming more from his attitude than his physical appearance.

• I'm with Bri - I just don't see see this guy as Finnick AT ALL. I imagined him with gorgeous blonde hair, and classic features - looking more like a chiseled male model. Maybe it's just the picture posted her, but I don't think I'd find that guy very good looking if I met him out at a bar.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • bethsmilesbethsmiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited August 2012
    There are probably better pictures of him.

ETA: Bri and Hummingbird - who would you have cast?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_hg-geek-out-moment?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:1522bc93-f24e-40d8-9b0b-7c577882e84aPost:7d459e00-5187-401b-a79a-ac57bf8da7e6">Re: HG Geek Out Moment!</a>:
    [QUOTE]There are probably better pictures of him. ETA: Bri and Hummingbird - who would you have cast?
    Posted by bethsmiles[/QUOTE]

<div>I will consider this matter with the attention it deserves, and respond when I find a suitable suggestion.</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_hg-geek-out-moment?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:1522bc93-f24e-40d8-9b0b-7c577882e84aPost:f5821cf0-787d-4b83-9556-a2be4d002627">Re: HG Geek Out Moment!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: HG Geek Out Moment! : I will consider this matter with the attention it deserves, and respond when I find a suitable suggestion.
    Posted by Hummingbird125[/QUOTE]

Lol. Ok, I'm just curious.

• I am with Bri this is not what I pictured at all.
    DIStickers.com Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards