Not Engaged Yet

Friday Chatter

2»

Re: Friday Chatter

• Enjoy the drunk baby: 

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_friday-chatter?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:27f8433a-d7fc-4d54-962e-a92d500808ebPost:3ef42de1-c7e4-42fc-a393-3ed6809112fe">Re: Friday Chatter</a>:
    [QUOTE]Enjoy the drunk baby: 
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

haha laughing at my desk. It's too late...just 29 minutes left then it's the weekend!
  • Hahaa - those are adorable. I love that baby, and hope he sees all these when he's older.

In other news, to combat my boredom... I booked a trip to Jamaica. Seriously. I've been looking at travel sites lately, but hadn't even been close to booking something or even making up my mind about where I wanted to go on vacation, then I found a good deal for a decent looking all-inclusive in Jamaica, including airfare. I showed the details to BF, confirmed that we would each just need to take off three days of work (trip will be Wed.-Sun.), and he said he was on board. So yeah, I get to go to Jamaica on January 16th. Woohoo!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards