Not Engaged Yet

Pandora Radio

I have been listening to the MC Hammer station all morning and it puts me in the best mood, and I was a serious crankasarus 2 hours ago.

What stations do you listen to on Pandora?

Re: Pandora Radio

• Cackle6Cackle6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lady Gaga radio! It's awesome for working out to. Gets me all pumped up and motivated!

I'm also a country nerd so I really like Sugar Land radio. And my non country go to station is Better Than Ezra radio or 80's radio.

I <3 Pandora. It's awesome.
  • DanieKADanieKA member
    edited December 2011
    I just downloaded the pandora app on my phone. Knowing that there's an MC Hammer and Gaga station makes me smile. 
  • edited December 2011
    SHANIA TWAIN 

I'm lame. 

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I switch up a lot but I DOOO love it.  I can't believe there's a Hammer station...things are gonna get crazy up in here!! LOL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    classic rock..led zeppelin
    5/27/12
  • motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Blue Van and AirbornToxic Event, but when I need a day dreaming mood Michael Buble or Jack Johnson. 
  • bethsmilesbethsmiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    I listen to a lot of Colbie Caillat and Jack Johnson and a little bit of the Plain White T's and The Pierces.

• AudgiePodgeAudgiePodge member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Coheed and Cambria. :D
    I'm not good at feelings.

• marleylikeairmarleylikeair member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_pandora-radio?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:289a047e-6a8c-40a9-92b5-93bf3ef74217Post:0e419d0e-1150-4b23-b140-0808bd4f0bd5">Re: Pandora Radio</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just downloaded the pandora app on my phone. Knowing that there's an MC Hammer and Gaga station makes me smile. 
    Posted by DanieKA[/QUOTE]

Danie and others, there's a station for ANY song or artist your little heart desires! Pandora doesn't have set stations; a station is created when you choose a song or artist; Pandora then creates a mix of songs that have similar qualities to that song/artist. The software is called the Music Genome Project.

I LOVE Pandora. Recent favorite stations? Hall & Oates Radio, I'm Yours (by Jason Mraz) Radio, Don't Leave Me This Way (by Thelma Houston) Radio.
  • MLekathLEENMLekathLEEN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_pandora-radio?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:289a047e-6a8c-40a9-92b5-93bf3ef74217Post:813d500a-757c-4eed-9e4d-c9b2527ec318">Re: Pandora Radio</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>SHANIA TWAIN</strong>  I'm lame. 
    Posted by SeaTea02[/QUOTE]

Does it play the good stuff like "Any Man of Mine"?!!!111!! Must add it now...
  • marleylikeairmarleylikeair member
    edited December 2011
    Dude, I like some of Shania's stuff. Thanks for reminding me, Sea and MLE!
  • leia1979leia1979 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I've managed to craft a pretty awesome gothic rock station based on Evanescence and Lacuna Coil. I think I've finally trained it to know I prefer female singers.

I also have a ska/punk station with Save Ferris, No Doubt, Dance Hall Crashers, and Me First and the Gimme Gimmes.

If anyone is interested in either, I'm happy to share.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards