Not Engaged Yet
Options

Hollywood Lookalikes

Do you ever see celebrities and think they resemble another celebrity?

Kristin Cavallari and Piper Perabo:

Ron Livingston and Kyle Chandler:

Is it just me?

Anyone have any other lookalikes?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hollywood Lookalikes

• Options
    deburnindeburnin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Katy Perry and Zooey Deschanel. I swore they were the same person for awhile.

~*~Sept 2013 Siggy Challange - Then (2005) & Now (2012)~*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters. Baby who can really tell, when two hearts belong so well?
    Tale as Old as Time (Updated 11/26) Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_hollywood-lookalikes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2a6dc256-4d72-435d-9655-69fa6461fbc8Post:8ceb6b36-da8e-4cd3-b1b7-6d39bd4d8a4e">Re: Hollywood Lookalikes</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am pretty sure until this post I didn't know Ron Livingston and Kyle Chandler were different people. 
    Posted by LivLeighton[/QUOTE]

Ron Livingston is Burger from SITC...DUH!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_hollywood-lookalikes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2a6dc256-4d72-435d-9655-69fa6461fbc8Post:8ceb6b36-da8e-4cd3-b1b7-6d39bd4d8a4e">Re: Hollywood Lookalikes</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am pretty sure until this post I didn't know Ron Livingston and Kyle Chandler were different people. 
    Posted by LivLeighton[/QUOTE]

Do you have Netflix or Hulu Plus? Because you should watch Friday Night Lights, b/c I think you would love it. It's a great TV show. Kyle Chandler has the lead role. He is amazing.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_hollywood-lookalikes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2a6dc256-4d72-435d-9655-69fa6461fbc8Post:609e7fed-49f5-43ca-bf5f-b28bcd5ba1cb">Re: Hollywood Lookalikes</a>:
    [QUOTE]Katy Perry and Zooey Deschanel. I swore they were the same person for awhile.
    Posted by deburnin[/QUOTE]

OMG YES! Totally!

• Options
    jorja86jorja86 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second the Friday Night Lights suggestion. It's seriously one of the best shows I've come across in a while, and I watch a lot of TV.
  • Options
    CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Anne Hathaway

and Diane Birch (singer)

• Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    I totally agree with Katy Perry & Zooey Deschanel. They could be twins!

• Options
    peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    edited December 2011
    I totally thought that this was about our Hollywood lookalikes.  We should do that one day.  That'd be pretty awesome.

Unfortunately, my exposure comes only from grocery store tabloids, so I have nothing productive to add here.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sarah Hyland, the elder daughter on Modern Family, looks like a young Mila Kunis.
  • Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    edited December 2011
    I've always thought Dylan McDermott looks like Pierce Brosnan.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_hollywood-lookalikes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2a6dc256-4d72-435d-9655-69fa6461fbc8Post:26e2c120-84e9-4b0b-81a1-d84c39afc63c">Re: Hollywood Lookalikes</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sarah Hyland, the elder daughter on Modern Family , looks like a young Mila Kunis.
    Posted by GreenPepperBurger[/QUOTE]

Yes! And I think there is also a certain likeness between the mom, Julie Bowen, and Kristen Bell!

• Options
    leia1979leia1979 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I also agree that Katy and Zooey look a like...more so than Zooey and sister Emily ("Bones"). I'm actually watching Zooey on New Girl right now!

I also believe that Leelee Sobieski is Helen Hunt's mini-me.

• Options
    deburnindeburnin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Writing about Glee reminded me of two others. 

Idina Menzel and Lea Michele. Definitely an awesome casting for a mother and daughter.

~*~Sept 2013 Siggy Challange - Then (2005) & Now (2012)~*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters. Baby who can really tell, when two hearts belong so well?
    Tale as Old as Time (Updated 11/26) Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_hollywood-lookalikes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2a6dc256-4d72-435d-9655-69fa6461fbc8Post:99226844-0166-4756-9081-5bf425f8847a">Re: Hollywood Lookalikes</a>:
    [QUOTE]Writing about Glee reminded me of two others.  Idina Menzel and Lea Michele. Definitely an awesome casting for a mother and daughter.
    Posted by deburnin[/QUOTE]

I get CHILLS when they sing together. Amazing!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards