Not Engaged Yet

AAAH! Just when I get used to your stupid background

YOU MAKE IT BIGGER?!

MY EEYYYYEEES! I can't stand it! Please tell me I'm not the only one seeing this...

ETA: Honestly...this is annoying enough that I would NOT use palladium in my ring...seriously.

ETA Again: If you had to advertise something on our background page...How would you do it?
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: AAAH! Just when I get used to your stupid background

• Ha... you aren't, I see it, too. I tend to never, ever look to the left or right when I'm looking at TK... I try to keep my eyes straight ahead! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_aaah-just-used-stupid-background?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2b86c0ce-44df-4371-9278-54b184eba07bPost:bee170da-0d8d-4c8d-9ff2-2049e193080d">AAAH! Just when I get used to your stupid background</a>:
    [QUOTE]YOU MAKE IT BIGGER?! MY EEYYYYEEES! I can't stand it! Please tell me I'm not the only one seeing this... <strong>ETA: Honestly...this is annoying enough that I would NOT use palladium in my ring...seriously.</strong>
    Posted by lunarsongbird[/QUOTE]

<div>But it's tough, sexy, AND sensitive! Who doesn't want their ring to be sensitive?</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• lunarsongbirdlunarsongbird member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Furthermore...I don't really like the model they are using on their facebook page.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • I'm glad I stealth knot at work. I resize the window so I only see the middle column where everyone posts =P

• [QUOTE]I'm glad I stealth knot at work. I resize the window so I only see the middle column where everyone posts =P
    Posted by wink0erin[/QUOTE]

You're so smart wink...

[QUOTE]YOU MAKE IT BIGGER?! MY EEYYYYEEES! I can't stand it! Please tell me I'm not the only one seeing this... ETA: <strong>Honestly...this is annoying enough that I would NOT use palladium in my ring...seriously.</strong> ETA Again: If you had to advertise something on our background page...How would you do it?
    Posted by lunarsongbird[/QUOTE]

Um, yeah this. Totally this.

• I noticed they changed it too when i logged in.  I try to minimize the screeen so I can only see the posts in the center when Im on here, but it's annoying and distracting.  

Anniversary

• Doesn't the FB model kind of look like Ozzy Osborne's daughter? I forget her name and am too lazy to look it up lol.

I hate this background too. It hurts my eyes.
    And if the stormy weather came...I'd just kiss you in the rain... Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards