Not Engaged Yet
Options

XP AW: I Have a Dress!

Yay! I went shopping with friends on Tuesday, and then I went with my sister and Mom yesterday and we found the one. 

The store it was at was having a massive clearance sale, and a lot of their dresses were at least 50% off if you bought off the rack. I saw it hanging there, but it was just over my budget (even with the discount) so I let it go. At the end of my visit to that store, I couldn't stop thinking about it so I tried it on, and of course I loved it. The consultant gave me a further discount bringing it closer to budget range, and the rest is history. There are no good pics of me in it because the lighting was awful (and my sister has the pic on her phone anyway), but this is what it looked like on the model:

We're getting married outside in July, so I didn't want anything heavy or with a big train, and that's exactly what I got!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.

Re: XP AW: I Have a Dress!

• Options
    I loooove skirt of that dress! And I'm a total fan of sweetheart necklines. So basically I'm saying I love it! Can't wait to see it on you :)
    Yay!!!
  • Options
    Its beautiful, so nice and simple! I love it!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    LOVE IT!!  What designer is it?  I tried on something very, very similar by Mikaela for my first dress.  That was almost the one until I tried on my dress (which was completely different!).  Anyway, it's gorgeous and I really can't wait to see pics of it on you!!
  • Options
    That is a really pretty dress! I can't wait to see pictures of you in it!

• Options
    Flygirl - It IS a Mikealla. Maybe you tried on the same one! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • Options
    Ah - that makes sense then!!  I just found the pic of the one I tried on.  SO similar but I think the bottom is diferent.

• Options
    Yay!  That's gorgeous!  I really want to see it on you, of course, but I love it!
  • Options
    Ya Meg, I've noticed they have a few dresses that look really similar to that (with the same or very close to the same flower), but with different skirts. I love them all, to be honest. It's the style I was going for. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • Options
    Beads, i love it! I can't wait to see it on you!
  • Options
    Beautiful. I'm glad you found one you love. And I admire your self control on the budget! I tried one on out of my price range, but knew I would have to find it used to afford it. I would have been ok if I couldn't have gotten it, but it could have turned out worse!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    It's so pretty! I can't wait to see you in it. :)
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    Yay!!!!  It's so gorgeous!!  And I ADORE the Mikaella dresses - they're SO well made, and the fabrics they use are amazing!!

Now I need to see it on you.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    So chic!  Congratulations on finding a great dress within budget!  Hurry up with those pics of you in it.  :)  

• Options
    Beautiful!!!  I want to see it on you!!!
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    Gorgeous! Ditto PP, can't wait to see it on you!

• Options
    That's a beautiful dress!  I can't wait to see it on you.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards