Not Engaged Yet

Feel Like Crying Rant...T&P Please

I'm 5 days away from FI and my wedding, about a month and half after my dad passed and still trying to process that and I just heard from my mom that my grandmother on my mom's side had a stroke this morning and is in the hospital.  I can't deal with this stress.  I could use your thoughts and prayers, ladies.

Re: Feel Like Crying Rant...T&P Please

• Sending you tons of hugs and you'll be in my thoughts!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • I hope your grandmother is ok! HUGS!

• Sending lots of prayers!
  • I'm so sorry to hear about what you're going through :(. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I hope everything is okay!  Sending lots of hugs and loves!
    I french with my man
  • I'm so sorry all of this is getting thrown at you. Hang in there - we're all thinking of you right now!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm so sorry I hope she is ok. Sending you lots of thoughts and prayers your way.

Anniversary

• Lots of thoughts and prayers for you and your whole family.  Take care!
    Meddied since 6/15/13!
  • I'm sorry!  Lots of vibes and thoughts headed your way.
  • I hope she is ok. *HUGS* Lots of knottie vibes heading your way. 
  • Thank you all, ladies.  My mom is headed up to the hospital this afternoon.  If grandma is really bad, I'll try to head up there tomorrow...there are still a million things to do for the wedding but I'll just have to drop the ball in need be on a few of them. 

Thank you for all your thoughts, prayers and support...they are so very much appreciated.
  • Oh minskat. I'm so sorry you're going through all this! I can promise you that all the little things we stress about for the wedding end up not being the most important thing that day. So if you need to drop some stuff to be with your family, don't think twice about it. Prayers and hugs being sent your way!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• I'm so sorry for all that you're going through right now. I can't imagine what an emotional roller coaster that must be for you. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers this week.
  • *Hugs* I'm so sorry you're going through this! Lots of love and vibes headed your way!

• I'm so sorry Miniskat.  Hugs.  I'll be praying for you and your family.  <3
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• You're in my thoughts.
  • Minskat I'm so sorry about your grandma :(  I hope that you mom has some better news to report back.  Defintely let the little things go and be with your family. Your wedding will still be fabulous.

• hope everything is okay!  thinking about you and your family.
  • minskat, *hugs*!

I'm sorry all this craziness is happening at once.  Lots of thoughts and prayers towards your grandma, family, and doctors!

And as PP said, don't worry about the wedding.  It's going to be lovely no matter what small details don't get finished.
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Minskat, I'm thinking about you and your family!   Sending hugs and thoughts your way.
    photo bridalparty.jpg
  • I'm so sorry, Minskat. Wishing your grandma the best.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards