Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

programs re-wite AGAIN!

my nephews were going to be my ring barer, by the sound of it they are having a bit of stage fright. should i leave there names in the programs and hope they find the courage it takes to walk or should i possible ask someone else to do it?

Re: programs re-wite AGAIN!

• Options
    Leave them in.  They might be hurt if you replace them.  The back up plan is the BM and MOH just take the rings to the alter for you and then you get the boys in the formal pics.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    2dBride2dBride member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited July 2010
    Most people don't have the ring bearers carry the real rings, anyway.  Either the MOH and BM can hold them, or you can do as we did:  Put them up front well before the ceremony, so no one has to carry them.  So if the kids can't handle being ring bearers, it's not like you need to find replacements.
  • Options
    Put his name in the program.  But please, call him your ring BEARER, not BARER, which sends up an entirely different image in my mind.  =)
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    Lol to PP. I agree, leave him in and if he can't do it, then just have your moh have it with her
  • Options
    Thank you for your help ladies!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards