Not Engaged Yet

Ask me anything.

I know I haven't been around much, or in a while- so I don't a bunch of you real well.

So, feel free to ask me anything!

Re: Ask me anything.

• Hi, Irish.  This is Minskat30...can never remember my password to that account at home (at work it is auto-logged in).  I've been thinking about you.  How are you doing?  What are you up to tonight?  This weekend?
  • Hey min!! I'm....here. My friend brought up a very simple but yet, oddly profound realization today and its making me re-evaluate things. Tonight I got my taxes done and now am relaxing on the couch in pain from cramps. This weekend will be all house prep for my guests coming next weekend
  • Irish <3

How are you doing?

What is the best thing about your dog?
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Aw I love your dog.  I'm so glad she is there for you <3

If you could take everything and move right now, with a job waiting at the new place, where would you go?
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Hmmmm..... Australia.
  • buddysmom80buddysmom80 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2013
    Hey Irish, hope all is well! 

If you could eat one thing every day for the rest of your life what would it be???

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • WHY didn't you make a trip to see me before you moved? HUH????

• In Response to Re:Ask me anything.:[QUOTE]Hey Irish, hope all is well!nbsp;If you could eat one thing every day for the rest of your life what would it be??? Posted by buddysmom80[/QUOTE]

Pasta because I could do soapy things with it
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards