Not Engaged Yet

Leaving on a jet plane...

tomorrow for Europe!!!
BF and I will be traveling July1-August 1. Hopefully I'll come back with some GREAT news.....either way...I'll come back with some awesome stories and pictures Im sure :) 

Hope you all stay cool for July!!!!

<3

Re: Leaving on a jet plane...

• edited December 2011
    Have fun!  I'm supremely jealous.  I wish I could take a month off and travel!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • edited December 2011
    I'd highly suggest doing it...it's so great!  Just long enough too that coming home is actually a nice change. Still not sure how BF swings it..he's done it before I met him, and this is our third trip in a row- without fail, he gets 4 weeks off in a row in summer!  Guess because he works like a dog the rest of the year :P 
  • edited December 2011
    I'm allowed 1 week of vacation per year.  I'm sure I could take more if I really wanted to, but I wouldn't get paid, and that's just not feasible for us (me not getting paid while we go on vacation and SPEND money, haha).  Oh well, someday when I'm a big partner at  law firm I can take all the vacation I want.  I just hope I'm still in good enough health to travel the way I want to now.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • edited December 2011
    Ooooo, understood. Theres plenty of time to travel!  We choose to do it now while we're young because I can take summers off between school semesters and he has the vaca time to cover it. We walk a TON and stay in hostels to keep the bills down. We stay with family in some countries, then splurge in others.  I'm excited.....we always come back with AWESOME pictures, and we bought a new camera for this trip. Weeeee!!
  • loopy82loopy82 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also super jealous! I spent 2 1/2 weeks in Europe and could have definitely stayed longer. I hope you have a fabulous trip!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    SO jealous. Humph.

Have fun!
  • edited December 2011
    Have an awesome time!  I too am jealous... my plans are to travel Europe and many other places when I and my children are older. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the well wishes, all!  Im going CRAAAAAZY...so much to do, but I cant pack until the laundry's done! aahhhhh

dwest- thats a great plan! I'm a few good years from thinking "children", but I do know if I have any, I'd like to send them to Europe to visit family during summers...and eventually travel with them. There's SO much to see and do, but I think it's important to wait until they can really appreciate it. BF and I have see things that I saw with my parents when I was a kid, and it was much more enjoyable this time around.
  • Hazel_BHazel_B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Incredibly jealous, have a great time!
  • edited December 2011
    Have fun. Be safe. The usual stuff. Bring lots of pictures and stories for us!
    imageimageimageimage
  • PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bah! I want to go away!  *pout*

Have fun, girlie!

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • bajedivabajediva member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, that's fantastic. I do hope you have as amazing a time as it seems you will. I look forward to BF being done with his "accelerated - no breaks longer than a week - i can never go anywhere" PsyD program, so we can travel together instead of just me going to visit him.
  • edited December 2011
    Have so much fun!  I'll be doing a Euro Trip with my man in October, but only for 9 days (and we feel blessed to be able to go for 9 days - he takes no days off from school, and I only have to take 4 days off from work).

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!! Either way, it'll be a fantastic trip!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards