Not Engaged Yet

Random Friday Poll

2»

Re: Random Friday Poll

• edited December 2011
    How old are you?  Your BF/FI/H?  I am 23, BF is 24

Did you go to college?  If so, where and what's your degree?  Yes, I went to the University of Western Ontario.  My degree is a Bachelor of Arts, Honours Specialization in Political Science, Minor in Psychology.  But seeing as how that has basically given me no advantage in the job search, I may consider going back to school at some point.  Just not for a bit.

What's the best thing about your job?  I hate my job.  I'm working PT in retail sales while I try to get a better job.  I worked at a mountain resort all winter and lost my job (as did BF) when it shut down for the summer season.  So the best part about that job was the view.  I got to watch sunrises and sunsets over Vancouver every day, and had an amazing view of surrounding mountains all the time.

What side of the bed do you sleep on?  The right.

What brand of toothpaste do you use?  I change based on what is on sale a lot of the time.  I think right now its Aquafresh.

How many kids do you want, if any?  Probably 2.  I haven't put too much thought into it yet.

Favorite food?  Pasta.  I love italian food.  Our current favourite place to go out is a local pasta bar, its amazing.

Favorite drink?  Alcoholic and non.  Alcoholic would be beer, specifically I like Keiths, Moosehead and Kokanee the best.  Non-alcoholic is pepsi. 

What's your favorite genre of music?  Any particular bands or artists you are into right now?  I listen to a lot of old music.  BF is a huge beatles fan so that comes up a lot.  I also love OLP, and Dungen.  Dungen is freaking awesome.

What movie do you really want to see right now?  Finding Nemo.  Only because it was playing in the background in the store today.  Otherwise, I want to see Hangover 2.  I missed it while it was in theatres.

Favorite TV show?  It was LOST but since that is over, probably The Office or How I Met Your Mother.  I also love The Tudors (but also over).

If you could be an animal, what kind would you be?  A dolphin.

You have $3K to plan a vacation for your SO and you, where are you going?  New Zealand.  Although the flights alone would be most of that budget.  But we've wanted to go there for years.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • misikesmisikes member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How old are you?  Your BF/FI/H?
    I'm 23, he'll be 27 next month.

Did you go to college?  If so, where and what's your degree?
    Currently in college; Foreign Language major

What's the best thing about your job?
    I don't have to wait around for people to tell me I can take my break/lunch/go home. When it's time to go, I just go.

What side of the bed do you sleep on?
    The middle, and this is only because I sleep in a Twin bed... there's not enough room for a "left" and "right", lol!

What brand of toothpaste do you use?
    Sensodyne - the new foaming Iso-whatchamacallit kind.

How many kids do you want, if any?

At least one, but probably no more than two.

Favorite food?
    Potatoes... creamed, with butter. <3

Favorite drink?  Alcoholic and non.
    Jack & Coke, Milk

What's your favorite genre of music?  Any particular bands or artists you are into right now?
    I like just about anything, favorite band would have to be Far East Movement

What movie do you really want to see right now?

Cars 2! :)

Favorite TV show?
    Disorderly Conduct: Video on Patrol

If you could be an animal, what kind would you be?
    Lion... they're absolutely gorgeous creatures.

You have $3K to plan a vacation for your SO and you, where are you going?
    Probably Hawaii... he does love to surf and I'm all for it. :)
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's not Friday but I wanna play!!

How old are you?  Your BF/FI/H?:
     I am 25, FBD is 28

Did you go to college?  If so, where and what's your degree? 
    I have a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and an Advanced Diploma in Public Relations

What's the best thing about your job?
    I'm encouraged to be creative and make my own decisions.

What side of the bed do you sleep on?
    The left

What brand of toothpaste do you use?
    Usually whatever's on sale.  Today it is crest extra whitening...it was on sale for 1.99 and I had a $1.50 off coupon.  So I couldn't argue with $0.49 toothpaste.

How many kids do you want, if any?
    I want 5.  FBD wants 2.  I think we've neogiated it to 3.

Favorite food?
    Strawberries

Favorite drink?  Alcoholic and non.
    Strawberry Margarita..NOMMMMM!
    And gingerale (bc I'm secretly 80)

What's your favorite genre of music?  Any particular bands or artists you are into right now?
    Iunno..I'm open. 

What movie do you really want to see right now?
    Iunno.

Favorite TV show?
    Top Gear (UK)
    True Blood
    South Park

If you could be an animal, what kind would you be?
    A pug.  They're so lazy yet spunky.

You have $3K to plan a vacation for your SO and you, where are you
     going?
    CUBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards