Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Help with Music

Would this be okay to walk down the aisle to? I can't decide and could use your input! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgaTQ5-XfMM

Re: Help with Music

• I think it's absolutely lovely. 
  • I love that song. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Me too!! I just didn't know if it sounded too.. dark or something. I only have one bridemaid so I was going to try and time it so I'll come in around the 2 min mark. But thanks for the help! I think it'll be beautiful. 
  • As an added bonus, it really means something to me/us. I used to play it while he was deployed/leave him quotes from it, etc for when he'd come back from mission. The Piano Guys did a fantastic job with it! So I wanted to include the song somewhere.. hehe
  • Absolutely lovely song!  Both the instrumental and regular version are excellent and they both make me cry as well.  I love the words and it's exactly how I feel about my fiance!  I am using this song to walk down the aisle but am leaning on this version-Piano Guys-bc the version with words makes my cry even more!  I am such a sap.... Smile
  • My bridal party is walking down to that same song! I love the piano guys and I love that song! Great choice!
  • Love that song!  Great choice!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards