Not Engaged Yet

In which I vent

2»

Re: In which I vent

• hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI and I have been before, it's just so laid back and all I really want to do is hang out in a hammock for a week drinking Rum punch. But I am going to forward that onto FI so he can do the research. Thanks Ocean! Can I borrow your extra gear  to go diving?Wink
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_vent-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:648d053e-1652-455c-a5c2-9317269ffdecPost:ee5469be-f358-43bb-bdaa-dfa5630b7bba">Re: In which I vent</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: In which I vent : YGPM back.
    Posted by notquiteblushing[/QUOTE]

Tag, you're it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_vent-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:648d053e-1652-455c-a5c2-9317269ffdecPost:eb61cc27-ac26-4dec-bbdf-ef6a8e01415f">Re: In which I vent</a>:
    [QUOTE]FI and I have been before, it's just so laid back and all I really want to do is hang out in a hammock for a week drinking Rum punch. But I am going to forward that onto FI so he can do the research. Thanks Ocean! Can I borrow your extra gear  to go diving?
    Posted by hetshup[/QUOTE]

I guess if I really wanted to be biznitchity, I would sell her dive gear and send her the money in the envelope. That way, she'd get her money's worth and I'd have a guarantee that I'd never see her on a dive boat down here.

But that would be really mean, and I really <em>try</em> to be a good person.

::horns growing out of skull::

• Ana_2985Ana_2985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_vent-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:648d053e-1652-455c-a5c2-9317269ffdecPost:eb61cc27-ac26-4dec-bbdf-ef6a8e01415f">Re: In which I vent</a>:
    [QUOTE]FI and I have been before, it's just so laid back and all I really want to do is hang out in a hammock for a week drinking Rum punch. But I am going to forward that onto FI so he can do the research. Thanks Ocean! Can I borrow your extra gear  to go diving?

Have you been to Roatan in Honduras?  I hear that's good for diving too.  And it looks pretty too.
  • edited December 2011
    ps. Totally unrelated, but Ana, you me and rickylee need to work out a GTG soon... :)

• Ana_2985Ana_2985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oceana- Sounds good to me!  I definitely need a break from FI's family and school.
  • rickylee244rickylee244 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Totally game for GTG, I need a break from most everything lol
    Photobucket Visit The Nest! Photobucket
  • hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

If there is a GTG near Disney World I will come too! I've always wanted to go.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    ::jealous of FL gtg::
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_vent-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:648d053e-1652-455c-a5c2-9317269ffdecPost:686eae2c-f0ff-4495-b5bc-50d71ea3e2a2">Re: In which I vent</a>:
    [QUOTE]If there is a GTG near Disney World I will come too! I've always wanted to go.

I've actually suggested that before to NQB/Jeanna/Acro/Sapphire in terms of having a fullscale NEY Knottie GTG, that Disney would be freaking awesome. You'd get me and ricky there for sure.

• rickylee244rickylee244 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm completely game for a Disney Knottie GTG - Definitly Epcot though - tequilla bar=awesome and they also have lots of wine and moitos!
    Photobucket Visit The Nest! Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    ooooo disney....
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_vent-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:648d053e-1652-455c-a5c2-9317269ffdecPost:3027d1d7-b4c3-473a-a072-93e2b707ea65">Re: In which I vent</a>:
    [QUOTE]Your friend should call them relentlessly until they remove it, and be embarrassed.  We are thinking belize. I can't plan anything else, I'm still stressed over the fact my knot budget says that we should spend X amount on reception venue and we are almost 2 grand over that. Anyone else noticing this?

Yay it was finally taken down today!  End vent.

Belize sound amazing!  The knot budgeter is way off.  It had me spending $4k on my dress.  No friggen way.
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_vent-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:648d053e-1652-455c-a5c2-9317269ffdecPost:20948745-f318-420c-bf9f-3094aafe0ada">Re: In which I vent</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: In which I vent : Yay it was finally taken down today!  End vent. Belize sound amazing!  The knot budgeter is way off.  It had me spending $4k on my dress.  No friggen way.
    Posted by notquiteblushing[/QUOTE]

Holy crapzilla. I got mine for $550. Apparently, I'm an inadequate bride by TK standards. lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards