TK: YOU SUCK.

Re: TK: YOU SUCK.

• Options
    OH NO. NOT THIS BS ALL OVER AGAIN.

TK IT, YOU BETTER FIX THIS SHIIT.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    All of this morning's posts are missing from the E board too. This is crazy.
  • Options
    TK you really do suck.  Fix this.  NOW.
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    SERIOUSLY...

somehow, days worth of posts can go missing, but you can still keep track of me saying the f word? 
  • Options
    TAKE SOME FUCKING MIDOL & GET YOUR SHlT TOGETHER TK.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tk-you-suck?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:68f564fe-e2ac-415d-94d9-c53395764119Post:83c2704f-47a3-46d3-9d23-c422e4b5d989">Re: TK: YOU SUCK.</a>:
    [QUOTE]OH NO. NOT THIS BS ALL OVER AGAIN. TK IT, YOU BETTER FIX THIS SHIIT.
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

hi.

This is the last straw. So I'm gonna fb friend you.

Get. Excited.
  • Options
    I get more and more annoyed every time. I don't get why it's so hard to keep this working.
  • Options
    I don't get it either, it seems to go down quite a bit now I know what you mean. 

Anniversary

• Options
    I thought it was funny! 

I have a lot of really disgusting cockroach stories from my old job (yes, my old job IN A HOSPITAL).
  • Options
    Not again...I can't see any threads from the last couple of days.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I thought it was funny yaga and that people are stupid. 
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    Friends OFF TK.  Yet again. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tk-you-suck?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:68f564fe-e2ac-415d-94d9-c53395764119Post:1bebb8af-cde9-410a-bb8d-c8db83407bcf">Re: TK: YOU SUCK.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love that the only thread from the past day that shows up is the one where we're bashing TK. That's win.
    Posted by buggle2[/QUOTE

LIKE!!

TK=DISLIKE

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I've missed so much on these boards lately (I've been pretty sick, too sick for TK even!) and when I go to check on everyone TK has to be in the cr@pper! *Angry face*
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    audrewuhaudrewuh member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited March 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tk-you-suck?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:68f564fe-e2ac-415d-94d9-c53395764119Post:83c2704f-47a3-46d3-9d23-c422e4b5d989">Re: TK: YOU SUCK.</a>:
    [QUOTE]OH NO. NOT THIS BS ALL OVER AGAIN. TK IT, YOU BETTER FIX THIS SHIIT.
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

<div>Truth. TK being broken like this makes me want to throw things. </div><div>
    </div><div>And Texas, I encourage you to post more. :) I like you.</div>
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tk-you-suck?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:68f564fe-e2ac-415d-94d9-c53395764119Post:f8898042-7d58-4f82-8f08-97b7fc8b80c1">Re: TK: YOU SUCK.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TK: YOU SUCK. : Truth. TK being broken like this makes me want to throw things.  <strong>And Texas, I encourage you to post more. :) I like you.
    </strong>Posted by audrewuh[/QUOTE]

Yay! I will try to post more :) I think I've finally hit 100 posts. LOL.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards