Not Engaged Yet
Options

wind damage

we had 60 mph winds Wednesday night and all day Thursday.  I came home from work Thursday and let the dogs out.  little did I know...

OOOOOOOOOOK! LAHOMA! where the winds come sweeping down the plains!

I'm thankful my little ones came home!  now we get to fix the fence.  thankfully H has put in new fences before so it should be fairly easy/cheap.  but it comes right at Christmas and when tuition for Spring semester is due.  AY.

Re: wind damage

• Options
    Oh no!  We had some high winds over here in Connecticut.  The pool cover almost blew off, I fixed it before I left for work.  That's still scary though!!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    Yikes! I'm so glad that you didn't lose your puppies and that your DH is able to make a fairly affordable fix of it. It's great to have a handy man, isn't it?
  • Options

Oh no! Glad the dogs were ok and came back.  It sucks  to have another expense like that. Winds here were bad last night, they knocked out our power sometime in the middle of the night.  Luckily BF noticed the power went out and I was able to reset my alarm to wake up on time.

Anniversary

• Options
    Dang wind!  I'm super glad your pups came back.  Here where I am we have "Santa Ana" winds coming down from the mountains.  Always keep an eye out for tree branches and at one time a light post that was blown over.  Yeesh!  Glad that you have a handy hubby to fix it, sucks that it comes at an bad time! 
  • Options
    Oh no! We had that happen years ago thanks to El Niño. I hope it can be fixed cheaply!
  • Options
    I'm just glad both dogs came home!  I was scared to DEATH, especially since Baxter still runs away.  but he came right home.  they got lots of cuddles and a bone to chew on.  and this morning I had to take them out on a leash to go potty....  10 minutes in 17 degrees, wet hair and PJs.  not my smartest moment.  it was too early to think!
  • Options
    Oh man, that sucks!  I'm glad your puppies came home!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    It was INSANE here last night. I was driving to our End of the World Party (aka Sushi and Shisha, our girls' night out favorite) and road signs were flipping over the lines holding the street lights and it was so difficult to drive. I'm glad I have a low-profile car!

• Options
    Yikes! I'm so glad your pups came home! 

There are a lot of trees down here in NJ from the wind I was reading. In my neighborhood, there's just a ton of trash and trashcans blown all over. 

• Options
    I am glad your babies came home!  That is really scary.  We have big wind storms sometimes.  It's blown a couple of big trees over before.  
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards