Not Engaged Yet

Valentine's Day Survey

2»

Re: Valentine's Day Survey

• I doubt BF and I will do anything. He works that night and it seems the older I get, the less I care about Valentine's day. I'll probably ask him how he feels about it and if he's indifferent, I'll suggest skipping any kind of celebrating. I sound like a Scrooge.
  • I told DH that I wanted something romantic.. and NOT flowers. We'll see how he does. Traditionally we do small gifts, and they've been uber practical the last few years, so I'm hoping for something surprising this year :)

I have no idea what to get him, I need to start thinking about it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_valentines-day-survey?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:7dbd1da4-0d9d-42d7-bda7-17d85ccd0a0cPost:0f658ebc-7f59-4862-a054-33420ed2da15">Re: Valentine's Day Survey</a>:
    [QUOTE]Macy,  you need to get this  (< clicky) for Nick.
    Posted by beanbot2002[/QUOTE]

Well that's just farking perfect.  Consider it ordered.
  • On another note:

My, aren't we a bunch of cynical biiiitches.

[QUOTE]We don't really celebrate. We might go out to dinner but that's really it. No cards or gifts for us. I think V-Day is silly. 
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]I don't think we're doing anything either. We're definitely not exchanging gifts - maybe just cards and candy. I hated all the hype around Valentine's Day when I was single...and I still don't like it, in a relationship.
    Posted by Hummingbird125[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]We don't gifts for Valentine's day. In general we don't do much to celebrate besides maybe a nice dinner.
    Posted by bethsmiles[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]We aren't doing anything at all. We have a protest on the 16th, so we might do a Valentine's theme with that. Otherwise, we don't typically do anything because we work during the week and going out just seems like a bother.
    Posted by ahstillwell[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]  We won't do anything.  I'll cook dinner I am sure but I have no plans.  I don't like V-day and it's on a Thursday so I will be dead from school.
    Posted by ravenray[/QUOTE]
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_valentines-day-survey?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7dbd1da4-0d9d-42d7-bda7-17d85ccd0a0cPost:e197a04b-da2a-45fa-a93c-8fc12e5f9fd7">Re: Valentine's Day Survey</a>:
    [QUOTE]On another note: My, aren't we a bunch of cynical biiiitches.
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

<div>IKR?  I feel like a lameass for being so excited about it, and slightly upset that we're not going to be able to go out for dinner or anything for it until March.</div><div>
    </div><div>On another note, I ordered this card (<a href="http://www.etsy.com/listing/87591168/adult-naughty-valentine-greeting-card?" rel="nofollow">clicky</a>).  :-)</div>
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Valentine's Day is also my birthday, but I've never really done much to celebrate it. DH usually likes to make a big deal about it, but since our financial situation is not good right now and DH leaves for the Navy 5 days after Valentine's Day...won't see him again until August...I doubt we'll be doing anything to celebrate Valentine's this year.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards