Not Engaged Yet
Options

We were blogged! <3

We're supposed to get the rest of the pictures in a week, but these came back SO much more quickly than I thought they would.  Yay!  :-)

http://www.openlightstudio.com/blog/2010/01/lindsey-brad-river-st-in-savannah-ga/ 
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Married Bio
Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
BabyFruit Ticker
Pregnancy Blog

Re: We were blogged! <3

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!!!  I bet you cannot wait to see the rest.

I love the one with both of you laughing (to the right of the one of just the ship.)  And why do I always like shoe pictures.  My other favorite is the last one.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha, I like the shoe one too!  And of course all the other ones.  There are a few where I'm like, eh, but overall I love them.  And yes, I really want to see the rest of them.  He said he'd have them up in a gallery in a few days.  :-)

Note to self though:  Get more sleep before the wedding than I did before the e-pics.  Holy bags under the eyes.  Not even makeup could fix it, haha!
    Married Bio

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the second one, and also the one to the right of the ship.  They just seem natural and perfect.  Yay Acro!
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those are fantastic pics!! I really like the shoe pic...it's just really cute. And the second one is beautiful...actually they're all really nice! Can't wait to see the rest!

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Options
    paintgirlpaintgirl member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Fabulous photos! You look so happy. Of course I think happiness is easier to have in Savannah - what a wonderful place! Someday... Sigh...
  • Options
    hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Acro those are so great! It's so funny, I'm looking at these pictures and they look nothing like what I have in my head. I also am a fan of hand photos, I don't know why. Please post when the rest come!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful! I love them!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!!! these are so beautiful!!

I love the trees in the park!!

you guys look great!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_were-blogged-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:82ea4bf2-c8a5-4de5-8749-71601224ca2cPost:838e0c6d-08ef-4e81-9e4f-020cfb6c2702">Re: We were blogged! <3</a>:
    [QUOTE]Acro those are so great! It's so funny, I'm looking at these pictures and they look nothing like what I have in my head. I also am a fan of hand photos, I don't know why. Please post when the rest come!
    Posted by hetshup[/QUOTE]

Haha, I'm not sure whether I should be concerned or not!  Hopefully my FI and I look better than what you have in your head?  Maybe I should make my sig picture something other than my dog, haha.  ;-)
    Married Bio

BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • Options
    hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's not  a bad thing, you guys are great looking, it's just different. Like when I went to see harry potter and they didn't look like what I had in my head? I just outed myself as a dork didn't I? 

And to be honest, I did figure you were a four legged boa wearing person. Waaaaaaayyyyyy off. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just spent the last 20 minutes giving that four-legged-boa-wearing person in my sig a bath because she ran out in the yard and rolled in cat sh!t.  Yell

And with that, I bid you all goodnight.
    Married Bio

BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • Options
    babybchbumbabybchbum member
    edited December 2011
    YAY you will have to share some of the others with us!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aww, I love it! You guys are so cute! And your FI cracks me up, he looks so sophisticated or something. Cool
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Those are fantastic :-)
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    rickylee244rickylee244 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Photos look great! Love the ones against the wall and the shoe one!
    Photobucket Visit The Nest! Photobucket
  • Options
    ashleyjo09ashleyjo09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Your pictures are beautiful!! I went to Savannah a couple of years ago and know right where most of your photos were taken. It's a gorgeous area and you guys look like such a loving couple! YAY!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I want engagement pictures in Savannah! ::stomping and pouting::

Ok, bratty moment over...

Lol, jk, I love your pics! You honestly cannot beat those settings/backgrounds! Congratulations doll!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• Options
    desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Really lovely photos, Acro. Congrats and thanks for sharing!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    pinkpinotpinkpinot member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Pretty! I also love the photo against the brick wall, the earthy colors are beautiful.  You guys look great in the pea-coats!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The rest of them are up!  Instructions for those that want to see the slideshow of final images:

Go to http://www.openlightstudio.com
    Click on "Wedding Photography"
    Click on "Clients"
    Password is "Lindsey"

Enjoy!
    Married Bio

BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    edited December 2011
    Acro you have some great pics there!! I lurve the one of you two on the bow of the ship looking out (the one that's closer up of you two)! It's great!

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards