Not Engaged Yet

Speeps Speeps

Anyone here?  I'm on the couch in an empty house, watching Ghost Whisperer and realizing that I need to eat because I'm more than a little tipsy off one drink.

What's everyone up to?
I french with my man
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Speeps Speeps

• I'd normally be joining in said bitching.  However, I'm starting to worry.  I was due to start today.  Not a drop.
    I french with my man
  • I'm here, just got in from work.  We had over 30 cm of snow on the mountain last night so I've been hauling snow around all day.   Owwwwww my back...
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm here. Not doing much of anything just relaxing at home.

• Still watchin' The X-Files. I'm getting toward the end of the second season now.

• Eating cookies, watching Big Bang Theory reruns and also biitching about my uterus. Also, FI is embroiled in family drama that I can't/won't take part in. Yay Saturday :(

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
  • The board is dead tonight. Apparently everyone else has a life lol.

• I'm here.  Just finished uploading all my Engagement pictures to FB :) 
    Peeks did you miss a day of BC?
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_speeps-speeps?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:8882cb39-4d83-4887-814e-8363736e186bPost:e11505a3-5335-496e-a3e7-0944ed8f62f0">Re: Speeps Speeps</a>:
    [QUOTE]The board is dead tonight. Apparently everyone else has a life lol.
    Posted by bethsmiles[/QUOTE]
    Except for us! lol
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• I'm about to go jump in the shower and get ready to go out.  And start bitching about my uterus as well.

Ray - I can't miss a day, I'm on NuvaRing.  So...I pulled it out Wed.  And my uterus just decided it hates me.  Hooray!  At least it's not cooking!!!
    I french with my man
  • Well I'm glad someone else is around :) How was your day?

I'm going to have to go check out your engagement pictures on FB now!

• Peeks- Ya that is a good thing lol.  And you can't start a who is here thread and then leave!  YOU HAVE TO STAY!!!!
    Beth- My day went ok.  Was terrible but got a lot better and now I am happy with life again :)  How was your day?

Married! May 27th, 2012

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_speeps-speeps?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:8882cb39-4d83-4887-814e-8363736e186bPost:e11505a3-5335-496e-a3e7-0944ed8f62f0">Re: Speeps Speeps</a>:
    [QUOTE]The board is dead tonight. Apparently everyone else has a life lol.
    Posted by bethsmiles[/QUOTE]

Well, FI is lost in Angry Birds right now and I'm feeling lonely. Ya, no life for me LOL.

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
  • Beside- Don't feel lonely!  We are here!  How is the job search going?

Married! May 27th, 2012

• My day was really boring and I'm very tempted to ruin my diet today. I don't know why I'm just craving these amazing jalapeno chips that are sitting in my kitchen taunting me.

Why did your day start out horrible?

Bside - I suck at Angry Birds. I've been stuck on the same level forever.

• Beth- You can resist!  Oh FI and I had a fight and we have been fighting all week and I am really over it.  Lol  But hopefully it will get better now.
    How was your week?

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Liv- why are you in a foul mood?  We can be foul together :)

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Hello ladies! I'm here. Waiting to watch a movie with some friends.

Liv, for some reason when you said 'vodka diet' I seriously thought you meant you were on a diet and only drinking vodka. Maybe I should just go to bed. haha
    Used to be bourgehm. +1,500 posts. Silly knot
  • Liv, he isn't allowed to watch NASCAR.  You live in MA.

Ray, I can't help it that I'm so popular.  GAWD.
    I french with my man
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_speeps-speeps?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:8882cb39-4d83-4887-814e-8363736e186bPost:0160eeec-380e-411e-ac15-1d174aa496a7">Re: Speeps Speeps</a>:
    [QUOTE]Beth- You can resist!  Oh FI and I had a fight and we have been fighting all week and I am really over it.  Lol  But hopefully it will get better now. How was your week?
    Posted by ravenray[/QUOTE]

I hate it when BF and I fight . It is super sucky. I'm sorry you guys are fighting. My week was not exciting. I had class and work. My life is pretty boring.

• I'm just now getting back in. We just finished up with the chili cook off. I got up at 8:30 to work out and haven't had a break since!

I also tore the butt of my pants right as the cook off started, so I had to tie my jacket around my waist and hope nobody asked me to move, lol.

Now I'm drinking wine and giving my back a break. Oddly though, I still would like some more chili.

I don't consider me working at a chili cook off as having a life, either btw, lol.

Ray: Your pictures are so lovely. The scenery and your photographer just really made them perfect!
    -Ely

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_speeps-speeps?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:8882cb39-4d83-4887-814e-8363736e186bPost:dffdb59d-0db1-45a6-a2f5-439a1fc0dde3">Re: Speeps Speeps</a>:
    [QUOTE]Beside- Don't feel lonely!  We are here!  How is the job search going?
    Posted by ravenray[/QUOTE]

Job search is okay. I have a second interview on Monday for a job at a local newspaper as a sales assistant. That could be fun. I am already kind of in love with it, but I don't want to get too attached....just in case.

Also, beth - FI has already beaten Angry Birds, now he is trying to 3-star every level. He's obsessed! It's slightly infuriating.

• Yaga- No it's not.  I've been in a bad mood because my terrible boss is coming back and he hasn't been patient with me.  Sigh, hopefully it's over now.  I'm working on not letting my mood affect our relationship.
    Ely- Thank you :)
    Liv- Bleh I am sorry I hate it when jokes go wrong.  I love you.  Hugs.

Married! May 27th, 2012

• I'm here. Just watched the last 30 minutes of Rio. I've never seen it before. I gotta catch the whole thing sometime. I'm pretty mopey lately. Almost cried about 10 times today. Oy.
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_speeps-speeps?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:8882cb39-4d83-4887-814e-8363736e186bPost:02c61f38-c83f-4c97-bcdf-90c80128ad59">Re: Speeps Speeps</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Speeps Speeps : Please tell him that. 
    Posted by LivLeighton[/QUOTE]

<div>If my boss ever sends me the pictures of Mo and I, I will send you a photoshopped image that reads "Mo and Peek disapprove of NASCAR watching above the Mason-Dixon Line"</div>
    I french with my man
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_speeps-speeps?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:8882cb39-4d83-4887-814e-8363736e186bPost:ecf024bb-d739-4b53-8070-f426026b336e">Re: Speeps Speeps</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Speeps Speeps : Job search is okay. I have a second interview on Monday for a job at a local newspaper as a sales assistant. That could be fun. I am already kind of in love with it, but I don't want to get too attached....just in case. Also, beth - FI has already beaten Angry Birds, now he is trying to 3-star every level. He's obsessed! It's slightly infuriating.
    Posted by bsidebella[/QUOTE]
    Good luck!  I'll be praying for you :)

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Oh and I went to the doctor today because my ear has been KILLING me. Evidently my Eustachian tube is swollen so it's shut. Hense my throat kills and my ear feels like someone is stabbing me. Worse thing is they can't do anything for me really. :(
    Used to be bourgehm. +1,500 posts. Silly knot
  • Oh Hope that sucks! I am so sorry.  Did they give you painkillers?

Married! May 27th, 2012

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_speeps-speeps?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:8882cb39-4d83-4887-814e-8363736e186bPost:aa6cd855-780a-473f-8aa1-e40ea070fafd">Re: Speeps Speeps</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh and I went to the doctor today because my ear has been KILLING me. Evidently my Eustachian tube is swollen so it's shut. Hense my throat kills and my ear feels like someone is stabbing me. Worse thing is they can't do anything for me really. :(
    Posted by polkadot111[/QUOTE]

That sucks :( I'm sorry. Did they at least give you a timeline for it getting better?

• Ray - thanks, girl. I appreciate it :)

• We suck at this.  What shall we talk about tonight?

Married! May 27th, 2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards