Not Engaged Yet
Options

Cruise Websites

Have any you've used before?

DH and I are trying to take a babymoon in April/May?

Re: Cruise Websites

• Options
    hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Totally off topic. Does that mean you are feeling better?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I use princess whenever I cruise but that's b/c my aunt works for them so I get a family discount. I always have fun though. :-)
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That means that I am supposed to feel better in 2nd tri.  I am feeling better than this past weekend and think that I am on the upswing. 

Tuesday = 2nd trimester!!!  Morning sickness is supposed to subside in the 13th-14th weeks. 

We have to fly to MD in April and CO in May, but hope to squeeze in a short cruise out of SD some time in between. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Vacationstogo.com - they're fantastic.  We've used them twice with great results.
    imageAnniversary

RIP Dr. Irving Fishman - 10/1/19-7/25/10 - thank you for holding on for me.
    You made my wedding day complete.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I read "SD" as South Dakota. I was like "?"

But I get it now.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've never been on a cruise.  I want to one day though.  Hope you find something soon.  Happy (almost) second trimester!
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_cruise-websites?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:8ad3dd06-10c7-41c1-ab9d-14f818a1b3f7Post:5cab196b-e7da-4f2b-b268-ff5841899f30">Re: Cruise Websites</a>:
    [QUOTE]I read "SD" as South Dakota. I was like "?" But I get it now.
    Posted by jeanacorina[/QUOTE]

Hehe.  That would make sense considering I referred to two other states.  I just always call San Diego, SD. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lol, I figured it out based on knowing the general "where you live" thing. But yeah, going on a cruise out of South Dakota gave me pause.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    babybchbumbabybchbum member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jeana I thought the same thing. I use carnival and they are wonderful! you can often get free upgrades
  • Options
    tafft1tafft1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i know FI and i are thinking of doing a cruise for our honeymoon so this thread is great. Hope you are feeling better Mutley <3
    Photobucket Anniversary www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've always gone on Carnival and had a great time.  I did go on a Disney one with a friend when I was in high school, and it was enjoyable because I love Disney, but it wouldn't be the most relaxing trip due to all the kiddos.

Just as an aside, and I know you probably don't need anything from this site now that you're married, BUT, Exclusivelyweddings.com is currently running a promotion where if you spend $150 you get a BOGO cruise certificate for Norwegian Cruise Line.  It works on any cruise and is good from whenever you get your certificate through Jan. 2013.  They have lots of cute stuff you could use even if you're not getting married, like I got a monogrammed towel and some monogrammed shower stuff, in addition to a couple things I needed for the wedding, just to put me at the $150 mark and get the certificate.  It might end up being our honeymoon, who knows?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Acro, I love you. 

We might be doing a 6-day cruise the last week in April. 

We're talking it over at date night tonight. 
  • Options
    desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Nice! Thanks, Acro! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    And double score!  They have the double frame (invitation and picture) from our china pattern.  I had planned on buying it anyways.

Now, for DH to just get off work...  and for us to get the gift certificate in time!
  • Options
    tafft1tafft1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Arco ! Definitely worth checking out - even though its early there are some things on there i am sure we could use ad because we were planning on a cruise anyway for the honeymoon it may not hurt ! Gonna have to talk it over with FI this weekend. You rock ;)
    Photobucket Anniversary www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No problem, ladies.  Just be aware that the orders have to be placed by sometime next week (Mar 3? 4?) to get the certificate.  :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards