Not Engaged Yet
Options

I came home for lunch and....

Now I have cat hair on my dark red sweater. Oh, well. It was worth it.

To be honest, I really needed the cuddles.
Anniversary

Re: I came home for lunch and....

• Options
    katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i wish i could go animal snuggle during lunch!!
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww! Cute pic Jeana! I can't wait to go home and play with my puglets!

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'd love to go home for lunch to snuggle with my dog.. I always did that my senior year of high school. Now I work 1/2 hour away and my lunch is 1/2 hour.
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    MattsAnnieMattsAnnie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I try to snuggle with my dog, but hes not much of a snuggler. He'd rather snuggle into his pillow and suck on it. Really he sucks on it?! Anyone ever seen that? Ive heard of another small dog doing it. Its really kinda gross. His bed gets all wet and he drags it alllll over the house!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My other cat, Etcetera, nurses on anything fuzzy. Blankets, cat bed, stuffed animals.

She's a year old now and still does it, although not as often. It's an odd habit but not unheard of. I think it has something to do with how they were weaned-- whether it was by their mommy dog/cat or if they were taken from their mom suddenly and didn't have a chance to adapt. We have a cat in the rescue group who nurses on people's arms. Even gives hickeys!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Etcetera is also far more cuddly than Pounce, you can hold her like a baby and strum her belly like a guitar.

Pounce is a "big boy" and doesn't think it's cool to be lovey. BUT, he's also a total mama's boy and if nobody else is looking he'll come snuggle me and rub his face on mine. He even lays on my face when Josh gets out of bed before me, like "You can get up, but my mom is staying right here and she can't see you."

Since I came home for lunch and I usually don't, I guess he was just really glad to see me. So he got between me and the laptop and begged for kisses. Kiss

If he were human, he'd be the kind of kid that wipes the kisses off and says "Aww, mom! Yuck!" but secretly loves it. lol
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awww.  Few things top furry cuddles.  Both of our mutts are huge cuddlers.  Zoe thinks she is a lap dog. 

Growing up, we had several cats.  I think that cats have more multiple personalities than dogs.  When I was little, we got Finale and Cleo.  Both were tabbies.  Finale was a wild kitten and only liked me.  She would cuddle with me and no one else.  Cleo was crotchety.  But if I was hurt or crying, she would come over to lick my tears. 
    Then, we found Chance in a snow storm.  He was a huge tomcat (once he gained his weight back) and the biggest softy ever.  We used to joke that he was more like a dog with how much he loved people.  Later, we got Sui, a siamese.  She is crazy.  She will only cuddle on the 2nd floor.  On the 1st floor, she is ridiculously skittish.  Our latest addition was an adoption from my best friend's family - Piglet.  He is another crazy one.  Lovable, but crazy. 

P.S. I love the new badge.  Haha. 
  • Options
    hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In college, my roommate and I watched a cat for a week and she would suck on your ear, it was very strange. I think your kitty and mine must be long lost siblings, b\c he's a lover. Does your kitty have thumbs?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    MattsAnnieMattsAnnie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Charlie's two and does it as much as he used to. Oh well. Hes cute and I love him and the mess he leaves.
    A cat that gives hickeys is hilarious. Then again I think hickeys are hilarious to begin with.
    My niece is the kid that wipes them off and secretly loves it. I always tell her I can see every kiss I ever gave her! Which has been a ton since shes four. Gosh I love that little girl.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards