Not Engaged Yet
Options

Hi my name is NurseyK...

And I miss ya'll. I can't get on TK while at work anymore. The short end of it is that my boss caught me on here more than once and asked me to not get on TK ever again. I got in trouble. I can get on fb on my phone at work, but I'm trying really hard to change their perception and be a better employee.

I was reading some of the longer posts, and I flame myself for feeling like no one noticed I was gone. Probably not true, but I've been a little over emotional lately.

I also flame myself for being sad about a negative pregnancy test. We aren't even trying and I am on BC still. WTF was I thinking that it would even be possible?

I just spent 3 days in clinicals shadowing an FNP  - and I am really excited that I applied for the program. For the first time in a long time I am motivated to do what it takes to get into a career that I love. I realize I've been complacent by taking a job in IT last summer and that while it pays the bills and is cushy, I don't abolutely love it. This is growth, progress, people.

How are all of you? 
www.nurseyk.weebly.com

Re: Hi my name is NurseyK...

• Options
    Hi Nursey! I'm sorry you got in trouble at work but you can still come play with us at night and on weekends and of course you are missed!

• Options
    Hiiii!!!  So glad to see you here!  I DEFINITELY noticed that you weren't around but I figured it was because you were busy in newlywed bliss. 

I'm bummed you got caught knotting at work and can't hang with us during the week but I'm stoked you're exctied about your new program!!

• Options
    Hey Nursey! I definitely noticed you were gone... sorry about the negative pregnancy test :( Have you guys talked about having kids? Maybe you want to try?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I've missed you a lot Nursey!  I thought you were busy with post-wedding stuff.  Sorry you are in trouble with work. 

I had my bridal shower today.  I made out well.  I am very happy :) 29 days till the wedding!  Freaking out!
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Hi!! Yes we are going to starting trying this summer, and by that I mean we will at least stop preventing. We both really want children. I wish we were trying right.now. We decided to wait a few more months until we have our finances ironed out. 

Ray, I hope you had fun today! 

Edited for the grammar police.
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_hi-my-name-is-nurseyk?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:9d7e34d8-c90b-432f-a280-1e2d5512c80fPost:2851b1e9-e33a-4c41-b1c3-3d59a39696e5">Re: Hi my name is NurseyK...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi!! <strong>Yes we are going to starting trying this summer</strong>, and by that I mean we will at least stop preventing. We both really want children. I wish we were trying right.now. We decided to wait a few more months until we have our finances ironed out.  Ray, I hope you had fun today!  Edited for the grammar police.
    Posted by NurseyK[/QUOTE]

<div>Well good luck! </div>
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards