Not Engaged Yet

Is it wrong...

That it's 12:30 on a Friday and I'm pretty much checking out for the week? I hadn't intended to check IN in the first place, but had something that HAD to be done. But it is a beautiful day here and I just don't feel like working anymore. In fact, I would like a beer.

Re: Is it wrong...

• edited December 2011
    It is after noon there. 
  • PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can justify it by saying it's 1:44 p.m. in Nova Scotia...?

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • loopy82loopy82 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's always 5:00 somewhere!

I wish I had a little captain to spice up this diet coke sitting here on my desk. If I could check out early I totally would. I think you should since it sounds like you had a rough week with being sick and all. Take some time off/ to yourself!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmmm, I think I checked out about 10 minutes after I got to work. So you're going strong at staying together through lunch ; )
  • callmepriscallmepris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm pretty much bored outta my mind here at work. I would love to leave for the day. However, the boss is out, and the office is running with a 'bare bones' kind of staff.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards