• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Not Engaged Yet

Pintrosity! For those who love Pinterest!

A friend posted this site on FB. Have any of you ladies seen it before?

http://pinstrosity.blogspot.com/
image Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Pintrosity! For those who love Pinterest!

• I have seen it. I don't feel like the majority of the things that get submitted look THAT bad.. . although some are funny. Andplusalso, those oatmeal muffin things are awesome. I make them all the time. 
  • In Response to Re: Pintrosity! For those who love Pinterest!:
    I have seen it. I don't feel like the majority of the things that get submitted look THAT bad.. . although some are funny. Andplusalso, those oatmeal muffin things are awesome. I make them all the time. 
    Posted by cschiano
    Yeah I thought the same thing when looking at them (granted some of them, like the spoon flower necklaces) did turn out horribly. I'm not very good at DIY so a lot of those things people send in look a lot better than anything I could make.

Do your oatmeal muffin things turn out to be a Pin Win or a Pintrosity? (Taste not a factor).
    In Response to Re: Pintrosity! For those who love Pinterest! : Yeah I thought the same thing when looking at them (granted some of them, like the spoon flower necklaces) did turn out horribly. I'm not very good at DIY so a lot of those things people send in look a lot better than anything I could make. Do your oatmeal muffin things turn out to be a Pin Win or a Pintrosity? (Taste not a factor).
    Posted by LilTexasGal
    They were a win. Really cute and tasty. DH loves them too :) They don't taste like a muffin though - they taste like oatmeal. I think that is the pinstrosity person's problem. 
    In Response to Re: Pintrosity! For those who love Pinterest! : They were a win. Really cute and tasty. DH loves them too :) They don't taste like a muffin though - they taste like oatmeal. I think that is the pinstrosity person's problem. 
    Posted by cschiano
    Lol. I don't eat oatmeal but I think they would be super fun to make! Then again, I'm not good at baking things either so I'd probably fail. :(
  • I've seen this website before there are a few other like this out there.
    Anniversary
  • I enjoyed that, although a lot of the "Pintrosities" weren't that bad. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
    I enjoyed that, although a lot of the "Pintrosities" weren't that bad. 
    Posted by Beads921
    It is a good way to kill time though. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards