Tuesday!!!

There is nothing good about Tuesdays.

Change my mind:

Re: Tuesday!!!

• Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't change your mind.  Tuesdays are the tease that come before Wednesday.  

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Options
    katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The tease that comes before the awfulness of Wednesday.

How ya feelin Paige??

• Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    edited December 2011
    Feelin' okay.  Still sore, still have a silly headache but all in all it could be worse.

Although I can't wait for 4:30 to come! lol

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Options
    katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm reading Anne of GG right now. It almost makes me feel like we are more connected than usual my Canadian friend.
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    edited December 2011
    Oh and apparently Hurricane Earl might be headed our way.  It's due to hit Friday or Saturday...if it hits.  Apparently it's too early to tell.

I'm hoping to be out of the province and on my way to Boston before he arrives;)

Murried Bio
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:c88637ae-044b-43b6-af17-4e20601f510fPost:59607e05-dd7a-4aa3-9c5c-f21349be6e29">Re: Tuesday!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm reading Anne of GG right now. It almost makes me feel like we are more connected than usual my Canadian friend.
    Posted by katanne9[/QUOTE]

<div>ahaha! I <3 Anne Shirley!!</div><div>
    </div><div>PEI isn't so bad either</div>

Murried Bio
  • Options
    katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    :D Bahahha!!

You're probably hours from PEI, but that's okayyy!!!
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    edited December 2011
    I'm only 2 hrs from PEI! I pass by the exit about once a month. lol

Murried Bio
  • Options
    Hazel_BHazel_B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    From the news this morning it sounded like Earl was going to hit the Martimes, mind you as a one, barely a two. Maybe I'm wrong? I'm sure your local weather cares more than the guys out of TO though.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    At least it isn't Monday. Tuesday also brings a new Teen Mom and 19 Kids and Counting. Yes I watch TERRIBLE TV.

Today is a good Tuesday for me since I'm having my makeup trial today!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    edited December 2011
    It said Earl might hit us Friday or Saturday.  I'm voting for Saturday because I'll be safely away to Maine by then

Murried Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love watching Teen Mom but I CANNOT stand Farrah. Even before her mom hit her, I thought she was such a self-entitled little brat.
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Hazel_BHazel_B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I heard that you'd start feeling things Friday over night and it would be into Sunday afternoon.
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:c88637ae-044b-43b6-af17-4e20601f510fPost:ebadb938-27c5-4968-a82d-b3f436c06b68">Re: Tuesday!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love watching Teen Mom but I CANNOT stand Farrah. Even before her mom hit her, I thought she was such a self-entitled little brat.
    Posted by ekathleen684[/QUOTE]

<div>I didn't see KD's post above mine and I was like "WTF is EKath on about Teen Mom for?!?!"  So confused.</div><div>
    </div><div>And now I just feel silly.  LOL</div>

Murried Bio
  • Options
    Hazel_BHazel_B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, on the hurricane topic. Has anyone read Superfreakanomics? There was a discussion in there about inventors who are trying to stop hurricanes from happening or atleast reduce the severity of them.
  • Options
    katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OHHHH!!!

I do have one bit of exciting news.

After going... what is it now... 5 months without TV and internet at home, the Comcast guy is coming on Saturday!

I haven't been so excited to watch TV EVER.
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:c88637ae-044b-43b6-af17-4e20601f510fPost:5d7e0ab9-ca90-4650-8773-6eea4559b947">Re: Tuesday!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]OHHHH!!! I do have one bit of exciting news. After going... what is it now... 5 months without TV and internet at home, the Comcast guy is coming on Saturday! I haven't been so excited to watch TV EVER.
    Posted by katanne9[/QUOTE]

<div>ZOMG! That is exciting!! </div>

Murried Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:c88637ae-044b-43b6-af17-4e20601f510fPost:c035f0a4-687f-49dc-9716-ace5a868e7df">Re: Tuesday!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tuesday!!! : I didn't see KD's post above mine and I was like "WTF is EKath on about Teen Mom for?!?!"  So confused. And now I just feel silly.  LOL
    Posted by PaigeMcC[/QUOTE]

Just wanted to throw that out there. That and I love tater tots.
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    heyimbrenheyimbren member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kat, you must watch the movies as well after reading the books! Normally movies after books are terrible, but I love the Green Gables ones! I just love Gilbert.

I actually really love parts of PEI too.

The only good thing I know about Tuesdays is that they are not Mondays.
  • Options
    katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ohh, I own the Trilogy DVD set.

Booyahhh.

<3 Gilbert.
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    edited December 2011
    Megan Follows on the CBC movie= the ONLY Anne.

Murried Bio
  • Options
    breezerbbreezerb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:c88637ae-044b-43b6-af17-4e20601f510fPost:ebadb938-27c5-4968-a82d-b3f436c06b68">Re: Tuesday!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love watching Teen Mom but I CANNOT stand Farrah. Even before her mom hit her, I thought she was such a self-entitled little brat.
    Posted by ekathleen684[/QUOTE]

I love Macy & Bentley.  And as a Canadian with no decernible accent (that I know of) I just love her twang when she says Bentley. I giggle a little everytime she says it.

Ummm... Tuesdays... It's one day closer to Friday than Monday? My favourite pub has a special on pints and wings on Tuesday, that makes it slightly happier for me.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

*No pony, no I do!*
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't read the Anne of Green Gables books in about 20+ years, wow.  I loved those books, though.  And the movies, too.
  • Options
    desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Kat, you do know about Hulu, right?

I like Tuesdays b/c I can watch Bachelor Pad on Hulu. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I love Anne of Green Gables!  Oh my gosh!  I have re-read all 8 books just about every other year, and always in the fall.  I was actually just thinking about them the other day, and how I should pull them out and read them this year.  I also was thinking that I hope I have a daughter some day so I can read her those books.

I have a friend who is named Anne and she has always reminded me of Anne of Green Gables (for more than just the name) - she's creative and spunky and independent.  And her FI is similar to Gilbert and looks just like I pictured him - absolutely adores her, tall, comb over haircut, smart.  He's not a doctor, though.  But it makes me so happy to know my very own live Anne and Gilbert (er... Walt... but that's close to Gilbert, right?)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    LizzyTish88LizzyTish88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Paige I really don't want to disappoint, but the hurricane is supposed to hit Boston Friday. There are warning all over the TV and such. The stores are going crazy with supplies, it is actually kind of funny to watch. But hopefully like someone said before it will just be a little one and will be hyped up. We can only hope!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:c88637ae-044b-43b6-af17-4e20601f510fPost:acfe75db-e1d7-47ca-90bb-b1751fa00ad5">Re: Tuesday!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tuesday!!! : I love Macy & Bentley.  And as a Canadian with no decernible accent (that I know of) I just love her twang when she says Bentley. I giggle a little everytime she says it.
    Posted by breezerb[/QUOTE]

I love Macy's accent and I too giggle every time she says Bentley! She's the only one that I feel has her head on straight. She stayed with Ryan longer than she should have but she actually seems to love her child. Amber and Farrah just ignore their kids. I yelled when Sofia fell off Farrah's bed a couple weeks ago. Caitlin needs to stop cutting her hair. Oh Teen Mom!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:c88637ae-044b-43b6-af17-4e20601f510fPost:6eb4c080-26ac-49dc-b795-fe33548c3ffe">Re: Tuesday!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Kat, you do know about Hulu, right? I like Tuesdays b/c I can watch Bachelor Pad on Hulu. :)
    Posted by desertsun[/QUOTE]

Oh I do... but when you're only able to get on the unsecured wifi that fades in and out every 20 minutes it's not much fun.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:c88637ae-044b-43b6-af17-4e20601f510fPost:9ad35f5d-6c25-44a0-b4b4-58bed5eb0837">Re: Tuesday!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tuesday!!! : I love Macy's accent and I too giggle every time she says Bentley! She's the only one that I feel has her head on straight. She stayed with Ryan longer than she should have but she actually seems to love her child. Amber and Farrah just ignore their kids. I yelled when Sofia fell off Farrah's bed a couple weeks ago. Caitlin needs to stop cutting her hair. Oh Teen Mom!
    Posted by KD+BC[/QUOTE]

AGREED. Macy is by far my favorite.
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    On Tuesday, there are 1/2 priced pints at the local Irish bar, and $5 potato skins.  Yum!

Oh, and on Tuesdays I get to watch all my Monday night TV that is now On Demand or on the internet - "Lie to Me", "Secret Life of the American Teenager", and soon "Castle" and "House"!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards