Not Engaged Yet

AW: Booty burn

Yesterday, for the first time in 10 years, 

I RODE A BIKE! 

I went to a local bike shop and found the perfect bike for me, and the owner gave me a helmet and bike pump for free. I got to test it out before buying and oh man that was crazy, I was so scared that I was going to fall!! Once I got going it was the coolest feeling though.

After I got home and ate, BF and I went to the local middle school's track to ride around for a while. I think I rode a mile and a half before I got tired (it was hot out too). Butt is BURNING today! The good kind! Biker butt, here I come!

Here is the bike

Here is the helmet

And of course, lolcat

Re: AW: Booty burn

• misikesmisikes member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the feeling you get after a workout... that feeling of accomplishment, lol! That's a nice looking bike, too. Hooray for butt burn! :D
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    YAY!  Make sure you get some good bike shorts if you're going to be riding a lot.  They'll save you a lot of discomfort.
  • freebread03freebread03 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    DEFINITELY get bike shorts--I bike (occasionally) and while I hate the way they make me look like I have diaper butt, they really do save me some pain the next day!
  • wink0erinwink0erin member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Oh yeah, my bike seat is kind of hard so bike shorts will def be coming soon!!

• edited December 2011
    LOL love the cat!! :)
  • Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_aw-booty-burn?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:c9221589-02de-4475-84e4-a14ba6dfa075Post:7c6e3519-4741-4588-85e8-507ba13d240f">Re: AW: Booty burn</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh yeah, my bike seat is kind of hard so bike shorts will def be coming soon!!
    Posted by wink0erin[/QUOTE]

Let me know if you want some recommendations.  :)
  • lunarsongbirdlunarsongbird member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have the same helmet!!!
    Isn't is sooo purty?

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Nice, I love to bike!!! I don't have anywhere to bike now that I live in the city in an apartment, but still do it at the gym.

Love the locats! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards