Not Engaged Yet
Options

Chit Chat

So I'm eating lunch right now.  What is going on with you?  What are you eating for lunch?

Anything new going on?

The dress I needed for the wedding finally arrived yesterday, I still love and luckily have plenty of events to where it to this year. 

I also kinda bought a new car yesterday.  I am going to finish the paperwork and pay for the car on Thursday I was supposed to go today after work, but they won't be able to install the auto start until tomorrow.  So I mine as well finish everything tomorrow.

Anniversary

Re: Chit Chat

• Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    I had lunch about an hour ago: 2 Mexican rolls (spicy tuna & avocado with tempura flakes). I'm really stuffed right now. 

I'm trying to stay occupied because as soon as I let my brain rest, I get nervous & anxious about the game tonight. 

Which dress was it that you ordered? I need to find something for a wedding next month.

• Options
    Salad with roasted turkey. I'm desperately trying to work. But at the moment distracted by closet systems.
    "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
  • Options
    I ordered this dress from Express:

http://www.express.com/strapless-voile-dress-46617-683/control/page/40/show/3/index.pro
    I ordered it in a light pink though. That color isn't there now.

Anniversary

• Options
    Ollie08Ollie08 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    I haven't eaten lunch yet and I don't think I'll be able to. I was supposed to have a lunch meeting with my boss and a vendor. She (my boss) said she would call me when they were ready and I never got a call. So I guess we're not going.

We're in the process of remodeling our offices and this is like the 4th time I've moved in 2 weeks. It's getting old. The next time I move, it's either to my permanent office, or I'm working from home until my permanent office is done.

What kind of car did you buy? I've always wanted an auto start. Not so much to warm the car in the winter, but to start the AC in the summer. It's brutal here!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    That dress is super adorable! I love Express!

I had a lean cuisine for lunch. It was lasagna and delicious.

I'm just sitting at work waiting for it to be 5:30...
    BF and I started a running program last night called Couch to 5k. 
    We'll see how it goes... He's a runner and athletic whereas I am not so he's teaching me how to run properly and helping me build our endurance while also slimming down (for me) and bulking up (for him). 

• Options
    Ollie08Ollie08 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_chit-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:ce5bd78e-7363-4ef9-9a4a-19119d3cedcbPost:db3f2acb-1d66-4c5c-8c2b-b2ca0f0c51bd">Re: Chit Chat</a>:
    [QUOTE]I ordered this dress from Express: <a href="http://www.express.com/strapless-voile-dress-46617-683/control/page/40/show/3/index.pro" rel="nofollow">http://www.express.com/strapless-voile-dress-46617-683/control/page/40/show/3/index.pro</a> I ordered it in a light pink though. That color isn't there now.
    Posted by danser55[/QUOTE]

That dress is adorable! I wish I could pull off something like that.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    I love the dress, I can't wait to wear it now, I was pretty bummed when it didn't arrive for the wedding I went to on Saturday.  
    I bought a new Honda Civic all the bells & whistles.  I even added in an auto start.  It's was between that and a mercedes... I know two very different cars, but now I won't have to worry about the monthly payments.

Anniversary

• Options
    I left and went to a cafe and got a salad. Ceasar with chicken and tomatos on it along with a pomegranite and blueberry smoothie. If I didn't leave I would have passed out on my desk, quite like I feel like doing already.

• Options
    I had some rice and refried beans.  The rice was good the beans were ok.

Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_chit-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:ce5bd78e-7363-4ef9-9a4a-19119d3cedcbPost:e5bacb11-c853-487d-a0d9-9fc15c16c999">Re: Chit Chat</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love the dress, I can't wait to wear it now, I was pretty bummed when it didn't arrive for the wedding I went to on Saturday.   I bought a new Honda Civic all the bells & whistles.  I even added in an auto start.  It's was between that and a mercedes... I know two very different cars, but now I won't have to worry about the monthly payments.

<div>That sounds awesome! I'm sure you'll love it!</div><div>
    </div><div>Do you get to take it home tomorrow?</div>
  • Options
    It's only 11 here, so no lunch yet, but I have my Marie Calendars Mac & Cheese, which is delicious (and not even 'good for a frozen meal' type of delicious, like it's actually really good).  I also have some carnitas in the crock pot for dinner tonight, it's from a recipie I found on skinny taste, so I hope it turns out good.

My random for the day is that I'm looking into whether our insurance will cover anti-malarial medicines for when we go to Roatan in September.  There are still thousands of people that go there without getting malaria, especially only being there a week, but why take that chance when preventing it can be so easy, you know? 

Anniversary
  • Options
    I had a leftover hamburger patty (6 oz precooked, 93/7 beef), some noodles/cheese/broccoli casserole, and a salad.  not very exciting, but I'm stuffed.
  • Options
    As far I as I know I should be able to take it home.

Anniversary

• Options
    Jem- mac & cheese sounds so good. Over the past few weeks my stomach ahs really been rejecting dairy and mostly cheese. Usually I can take a lactaid pill and be fine, over the past few weeks it seems the lactaid pill doesn't help.  When do you leave for Roatan?

Anniversary

• Options
    I just ate a quesadilla with cheese, tomatillo salsa and leftover rib meat from our weekend cookout. It was amazing. 

I'm messing around on here because I'm sick of filling out job applications. 
  • Options
    That really sucks that you can't have cheese lately, I don't know what I'd do...I love cheese.  LOL.  Is lactid OTC?  Maybe you could get a prescription that could help?

We are going in September, so still a ways away, but I've just been looking into it so I can ask our insurance company if they cover any of it.  From what I've seen, the pills can be a little pricey, but obviously it'll still be cheaper (and much easier) than treating it.  Not the end of the world if they don't, but it'd be nice.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_chit-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:ce5bd78e-7363-4ef9-9a4a-19119d3cedcbPost:4ed0e43a-cf93-474b-a19e-a15358d77c76">Re: Chit Chat</a>:
    [QUOTE]That dress is super adorable! I love Express! I had a lean cuisine for lunch. It was lasagna and delicious. I'm just sitting at work waiting for it to be 5:30... BF and I started a running program last night called <strong>Couch to 5k</strong>.  We'll see how it goes... He's a runner and athletic whereas I am not so he's teaching me how to run properly and helping me build our endurance while also slimming down (for me) and bulking up (for him). 
    Posted by thelamarrs[/QUOTE]

<div>I started C25K last week! I'm enjoying it so far, and each run has gotten a bit better. Good luck and keep us posted :)</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>I had popcorn for lunch, mostly b/c it was in the office. I really need to start packing better lunches. </div>

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I think I need to start looking into something OTC to help.  I miss cheese...... I've been dying for ice cream too, but almost afraid to eat it.

Anniversary

• Options
    ughhh I killed the thread.... :-(  I can't wait to get out of work today.

Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_chit-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:ce5bd78e-7363-4ef9-9a4a-19119d3cedcbPost:e4d85e10-47fd-464a-a9b6-f6dc6a04780c">Re: Chit Chat</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chit Chat : I started C25K last week! I'm enjoying it so far, and each run has gotten a bit better. Good luck and keep us posted :) 
    Posted by lennonkdc[/QUOTE]

<div>Last night was our first run together and I think it went well! I was pretty winded, but I'm looking forward to catching up to BF in endurance!</div><div>
    </div><div>He's a running fiend!</div><div>
    </div><div>Glad to know someone else is doing it! Are you doing it alone or with someone/a group?</div>
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_chit-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:ce5bd78e-7363-4ef9-9a4a-19119d3cedcbPost:35ae8448-7da8-4a17-8337-c0085b31dcf2">Re: Chit Chat</a>:
    [QUOTE]ughhh I killed the thread.... :-(  <strong>I can't wait to get out of work today.</strong>

<div>This is how I feel everyday... except for the days I get paid. I'm strangley in a good mood for some reason...</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_chit-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:ce5bd78e-7363-4ef9-9a4a-19119d3cedcbPost:9255e560-e70d-4fe5-beca-edb2bb55d70f">Re: Chit Chat</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chit Chat : This is how I feel everyday... except for the days I get paid. I'm strangley in a good mood for some reason...
    Posted by thelamarrs[/QUOTE]
    I'm tired and crabby at work I'll be fine once I leave at 4. 

I wish I could run my knees are awful, it would be fun for the BF & I to do something like that.

Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_chit-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:ce5bd78e-7363-4ef9-9a4a-19119d3cedcbPost:3b626732-42c0-4e73-9a88-830311e77d45">Re: Chit Chat</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chit Chat : I'm tired and crabby at work I'll be fine once I leave at 4.  I wish I could run my knees are awful, it would be fun for the BF & I to do something like that.

<div>Lucky duck! I work til 5:30, but I guess I'll just have to play around on the computer til I have to leave... Oh well.</div><div>
    </div><div>It is a lot of fun and he's very motivational when it comes to working out, so it works! Maybe you could do something else together, like p90x! My friend is doing it with her FI and they love it. :)</div>
  • Options
    Hello there! We just had a fire drill with cupcakes. Which is a decent reward for making me walk down six flights of stairs in heels.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_chit-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:ce5bd78e-7363-4ef9-9a4a-19119d3cedcbPost:441aaaf5-e2a8-4f75-a5ca-73503f503d18">Re: Chit Chat</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello there! We just had a fire drill with cupcakes. Which is a decent reward for making me walk down six flights of stairs in heels.
    Posted by leia1979[/QUOTE]<div>Definitely worth it for the cupcakes! Although almost anything is worth a cupcake!

</div>

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards