Not Engaged Yet

Happy Friday

13»

Re: Happy Friday

• Been waiting for this weekend for months - BF and I are flying to Dallas for a long weekend. I'll be running my 11th half marathon on Sunday and he'll be coming out to support me all along the way (which my ex never did in 6 years). We are staying with one of his good friends/our former neighbor so it is going to be a blast-we plan to eat our weight in BBQ and Tex-Mex. I've never been to Texas and am a huge Dallas Cowboys fan so we are touring the stadium on Monday.

So now I just have to make it through a few more hours of work and pray that BF gets over this nasty stomach flu he got yesterday and it will be an awesome weekend!
  • Shoes- Good luck with your interviews!

Aud- I'm really impressed you're up so early! Good for you!

Is it Saturday yet?

Today is study like a mad woman for my final tomorrow.

Saturday is taking the final at 8 AM.  BLEH!  I am not looking forward to that.  Since my teacher is an idiot, I am going to have to finish my paper that day after the final.  Sigh.  Then it's out for drinks and church that evening.

Sunday is church and going up the hill to see my parents and H's parents.  Then packing for camping on Monday!  YAY

I’ve never been camping by myself before.  What is the most important food/non-food item I need to take?

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_happy-friday-13?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:e40065af-2f1c-4ed4-8790-cc596673ea23Post:4719ad70-383f-4a59-afce-da1602f780f5">Re: Happy Friday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Shoes- Good luck with your interviews! Aud- I'm really impressed you're up so early! Good for you!   Is it Saturday yet?   Today is study like a mad woman for my final tomorrow. Saturday is taking the final at 8 AM.  BLEH!  I am not looking forward to that.  Since my teacher is an idiot, I am going to have to finish my paper that day after the final.  Sigh.  Then it's out for drinks and church that evening.   Sunday is church and going up the hill to see my parents and H's parents.  Then packing for camping on Monday!  YAY   I’ve never been camping by myself before.  What is the most important food/non-food item I need to take?  
    Posted by ravenray[/QUOTE]

Water is super important if you are going to a campground that doesn't have a pump. Always bring more firewood than you think you will need. I prefer to take mostly food that doesn't need to be kept cool and BF and I try to pre-make as much as possible. So instead of bringing everything we need for sandwiches we make them ahead of time. It helps save space.

• Happy Friday Everyone!!!

I found out earlier this week that BF got a new job so we'll be getting ahead on "couple time" before he starts on Monday, 

Then I found out today that the blasted case I've been waiting to settle so I can file for divorce will be wrapping up shortly. YEAH!!!! I may actually be legally single before summer, Soooo pumped!!!

Also decided that I'm going to STOP smoking this weekend and get serious about my health. Went for my first walk around the block yesterday and thought my heart was gonna explode. Not running, just walking at a leisurely pace and I thought I was gonna DIE....

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_happy-friday-13?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:e40065af-2f1c-4ed4-8790-cc596673ea23Post:f1f6fdf6-649b-400c-8def-701aaf7f0521">Re:Happy Friday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't have any specific plans this weekend other than clean the house, work out at least once, and we're 'on call' if H's ma needs anything.<strong> I wish I could go out dancing in this town/had people to go with. I could use a good time like that this weekend.</strong>
    Posted by jenjenniferf[/QUOTE]

<div>Um HELLO. I'm not that far away. We can totally go dancing. Just not this weekend :)</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_happy-friday-13?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:e40065af-2f1c-4ed4-8790-cc596673ea23Post:f921ef91-74bf-47c5-8382-d9df38f643e2">Re:Happy Friday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Happy Friday : Um HELLO. I'm not that far away. We can totally go dancing. Just not this weekend :)
    Posted by cu97tiger[/QUOTE]

Yay!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards