Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

XP- Day-of Timelines?

I'm having my first WR spazz trying to figure out the day-of timeline.  Anyone care to share?

I'm just worried I'm going to forget something important or make it not detailed enough.  I'd like to create a big one and then one to hand out to the WP, too.

P.S. We are having an early ceremony (noon) and no formal dance, but I'll take anything!

Re: XP- Day-of Timelines?

• Options
    Our ceremony was also at noon.  Here is what we used:

8:45 AM    We leave the accommodations with our wedding party (dude of honor and maid of honor).
    10:00 AM  Arrive at synagogue; meet hair/make-up person; flowers to be delivered.  Dude of honor goes to buy challah for the blessing over bread.  Maid of honor helps whichever of us is not having hair/make-up done at the time to decorate the synagogue.
    11:00 AM  Photographer arrives; getting ready pictures.
    12:00 PM   Ceremony
    12:30 PM   Blessing over bread in the sukkah (ceremonial booth) behind the synagogue.
    12:45 PM   Formal photos of us and all our guests in the garden behind the synagogue.
    1:45 PM     Leave synagogue
    2:00 PM     Arrive at restaurant
    4:30 PM     Leave restaurant

We did not have dancing, garter or bouquet tosses, or a cake-cutting.  And we didn't plan a time for the toasts.  We just did them when we had a quiet period during the luncheon.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards