Not Engaged Yet

Cake/cheesecake pops

So I found out that I do not think I am detailed oriented enough to make cake pops. We used an ice cream scoop to scoop out the cheesecake and cake. Well I thought this was good enough. well when we dipped them in chocolate it showed how deformed they were. I guess next time around I will have to take time to actually form them into pretty balls. They were darn tasty though. There are a few of the cake balls chillin in the freezer for a while to see how they hold up.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Cake/cheesecake pops

• edited December 2011
    I bet they taste amazing!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I want to eat my screen.  They look delicious.  Congratulations!

My cheesecake runner-up this weekend was a present from DH.  He got me a big, giant piece of red velvet cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory.  I am still savoring it.  
  • bajedivabajediva member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i'm slobbering all over my screen. cheesecake is my ABSOLUTE favorite!! congrats on your first 'draft' :-) & isn't lovely to have an excuse to make these goodies on a regular basis while you perfect it?
  • loopy82loopy82 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! Yes they are very tasty. It was very time consuming. I didn't think it was going to be a day long process.

It is fun experimentingwith new things. I have been coming up with a ton of different cake ball flavors we can do. I'm sure all the people we give them to, to get them off our hands will be thrilled. I don't want all this hanging around my house calling my name.

I  LOVE the Cheesecake Factory. However it has been ages since I have been.

I am wanting to do some red velvet cakepops, but now that you say red velvet cheesecake Mutley I like that idea much better!
  • edited December 2011
    Oh holy lord, those look amazing...  ::salivating::

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• edited December 2011
    I'm going to make the cupcake pops for my best friends bday I'll be sure to post how they turn out :-)
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • babybchbumbabybchbum member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They look amazing!!!!!  I want to eat my screen right now.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm hungry.
    Anniversary
  • loopy82loopy82 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! They are super tasty!

Button - speaking of your friends birthday... did you ever figure out what you are going to do?
  • katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    *droooooooooooooool

they look delicious loopy!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I found a nice day spa to take her to and then we're probably just going bar hopping.
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards