Not Engaged Yet

Howdy!

I've been lurking for a few days, and thought I'd finally say hello!  I posted a bio in the Getting To Know You Thread.  You ladies seem like a fun group.  I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Re: Howdy!

• I've been lurking for a few days, and thought I'd finally say hello!  I posted a bio in the Getting To Know You Thread.  You ladies seem like a fun group.  I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Im your huckleberry gif Val Kilmer Tombstone Imgur
  • Hello welcome to the board. Tell us some more about you. Favorite Stephen King book? Favorite movie? 
  • Hi! I just wanted to say welcome to the boards!

• edited March 2013
    Let's see... Favorite King book would probably be The Stand. Favorite movie is more difficult. There are so many! Jurassic Park is one of my favorites, and I'm really excited that it's being rereleased in IMAX 3D. Other favorites would include Labyrinth, Princess Bride, and Pan's Labyrinth. I like anything fantasy or scifi related, horror, and psychological thrillers.
  • Hi and welcome.
    Do you have a favorite alcoholic drink?
    non alcoholic?
    Favorite way to eat potatoes?

Anniversary

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_howdy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:f03d1b30-b28c-4fc7-b733-b7031dcbf9d2Post:93907d38-e52e-48c9-bb98-7cac0acddb72">Re:Howdy!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Let's see... Favorite King book would probably be The Stand. Favorite movie is more difficult. There are so many! Jurassic Park is one of my favorites, and I'm really excited that it's being rereleased in IMAX 3D. Other favorites would include Labyrinth, Princess Bride, and Pan's Labyrinth. I like anything fantasy or scifi related, horror, and psychological thrillers.
    Posted by relliotts[/QUOTE]

I love Jurassic Park, I saw yesterday that it was coming out in IMAX 3D. That's going to be awesome!
  • Welcome! Do you have a favorite singer/band? What kind of music do you like?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • relliottsrelliotts member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2013
    My favorite alcoholic drink would probably be an avocado margarita. I know that sounds weird and gross, but they're SO good! And I've only found them on the menu in Texas. Favorite nonalcoholic drink would be diet Dr. Pepper. My favorite band changes depending on my mood. I like all kinda of music, as long as its good! I have tons of music the vast majority of space on my phone is taken up by my music. I think theres about 8 days worth on there, and I have tons more on a hard drive at home. Some favorites are: U2, Led Zeppelin, Florence and the Machine, Prince, Adele, The Smiths, Sheryl Crow. I'm taking my daughter to see Mumford and Sons and Pink later this year. Really looking forward to those shows! Edit: sorry for spelling, grammar and formatting issues. Posting from my phone and paragraphs aren't showing properly for some reason.
    Im your huckleberry gif Val Kilmer Tombstone Imgur
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards