Not Engaged Yet

::audrewuh:::

I just wanted to let you know that "What to expect" was cute! It started off a little cheesy and a little slow, even for me, but it picked up! It definitely wasn't a bad way to spend the afternoon. I even teared up once (I'm such a sap)!

There were some storylines and actors I kept thinking, "huh? this doesn't really need to be here." It's just a lot of different stories. The Cameron Diaz storyline was cute, non-offensive. Nothing wrong with it. But the movie wouldn't have suffered if it weren't there. It was kind of random. 

And the dad's group scenes are pretty hysterical. Elizabeth Banks is hands down HILARIOUS! She needs to be a bigger star! Overall it's a good afternoon flick, or rental prospect! 

Re: ::audrewuh:::

• Totally agree. Me and the BF went last week and we both were very much entertained. I loved "the dudes" and the Elizabeth Banks character cracked me up! Very enjoyable flick!
  • Sweet review!! I think I'm going to save my $9.50 and rent it on redbox in a few months. I'm most excited about the dad's group scenes. The previews remind me of FI and all his friends. Cracks me up! 

I'm glad you enjoyed your "me" time! :)
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards