Not Engaged Yet
Options

*Ray*

I didn't want to thread-jack Nursey's thread so I'm making you your own :)

OMG! You have less than a month left to go! How excited are you? Also, tell us all about your shower! What was your favorite gift?

Re: *Ray*

• Options
    Also - don't freak out!!  Breathe and enjoy every single minute of it!!  (ok, maybe freak out just a little bit)
  • Options
    ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited April 2012

I am so excited to be married and for the wedding day!!  The planning and the leading up to it is stressing me out.  :/ Between finished up this semester, getting ready to go to my new college in the fall, and finishing the wedding planning it is stressing me out. :/  Oh well.  I have about a week and a half after school is out that I can work on wedding stuff.  29 days! 

My shower was wonderful!  My MOH and mom really pulled out all the stops and it looked amazing!  I hardly recognized the place they held it at it looked so beautiful.  31 people showed up and I think everyone had a great time. :) The cake was so NOM!  Yummy!  I made out like bandit!  I got two cook books (yaya), a food steamer, a bunch of kitchen house stuff that I needed like spatulas, cutting boards, and cookie sheets, a crock pot (which I don't need), Muffin tins that fit in my toaster over (sweet huh?), a indoor water fountain, my mom bought me my wedding Lingerie and my friend bought me a purple number, shoe hanger, one of my china set (yaya), photo album, my Godmother made me this adorable apron! I will take a picture and model for you guys later, and picture frames. Over all it was a great shower!

I really can decide on a gift.  I loved the apron, the cook books, and all the stuff for cookies the best I would think.  Plus I love the lingerie.  It's really sweet :) 

Thanks for asking :)  Any advice on how to keep myself from procrastinating?  

EDIT:  Jacyee and Steph come tell me how you are going too!  And Mookow!  Did I miss anyone else in May?

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    I'm so glad your shower went well! It sounds like a super good time :)

I have no advice about not procrastinating. I'm the worst at it! I have a paper due on Monday, I've known about it since the first day of the semester and I didn't start until today - fail on my part :) lol.

• Options
    I secretly wish I could have been at your shower!!
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Yay! I'm so glad you had a great shower! Are you having a bachelorette party?

And to answer your question: I had a 'OMG' moment just reading your post and realizing you're exactly where I am in time lol. It feels so surreal. I had my bparty last night, I'll talk about it later, and it was so fun! I feel like time is going to fly the next few weeks. I can't wait to be married to FI..and I am SOOO thankful we stuck to our guns and did what WE wanted to do for our wedding. Our immediate family will ALL be there now, everyone is super excited, and it is my dream wedding with my dream guy :)
    5/27/12
  • Options
    Ray, your shower sounds like it was a great success!  I have recently become more interested in "kitchen fashions," so I'd love to see a photo of the apron your Godmother made.  Good luck to you and jaycee as you round the corner on your wedding planning. 

• Options

Thanks Beth!  Ya I don't either.  Gah so much homework to finish!
    Nursey-I wish you could have been there too!  That would have been so much fun!!
    Jaycee- I don't know.  No one has offered yet and my BM's are all pretty broke.  FI offered to finance one but would that be weird?  IDK I am still up in the air about it.  Aw jacyee I am so glad they are all coming!  Whoot!  We are so close!!  Let’s get Murried!
    RWS-I'll model a picture here soon :)  It's pretty adorable.

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards