Chit Chat
Options

POLL: What are you most excited for?

What are you looking forward to the most? For me: The look in his eyes when he sees me walk towards him, down the aisle & saying our vows. Everything else will just be a magnificent bonus.**EXTRA POLL: What is your biggest fear / worry?For me: I am so afraid that I'll get stuck in some sort of foliage in the garden... get a stick stuck in my gown & I'd trip over it or something. (knowing me... it could totally happen like that, too!)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: POLL: What are you most excited for?

• Options
    The pictures.  Our photog is great and I'm convinced he can make us look good through some sort of airbrush magic.  :-)Biggest worry is that not enough people will come to meet our minimum and we'll just lose money.
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• Options
    What are you looking forward to the most? Seeing my mans face has I walk down the aisle, hearing the words I now pronounce you man and wife. My biggest fear is my man being late for the wedding. Has he runs late for almost everything.
  • Options
    Definitely looking forward to walking down the aisle.  I think I'm most worried that I'm going to be bawling my eyes out while I'm doing it.  Tears of joy, of course.  :)
  • Options
    I think I am most looking forward to just being married. I'm in college 80 miles from FI so we only see each other about 2 days a week.Biggest fear: RAIN at our completely outdoor ceremony and reception. : (
  • Options
    I am most looking forward to ......  our "first look" we are doing before our ceremony and reading our vows (well, the officiant is reading them because I will be bawling!) I am most fearful of rain and any issues the guests might have traveling.
  • Options
    I can't wait to see his face when I walk down the aisle to him and finally becoming his wife. I know I'll start crying when we say our vows =)Biggerst fear? Tripping when I'm walking down the aisle
    Two souls and one thought, two hearts and one pulse imageAnniversary
  • Options
    is it wrong that the thing i'm looking forward to the most is the honeymoon?  im just not all that mushy.  although i do worry about bawling my eyes out and not meeting the minimum which will probably make me bawl my eyes out some more.
  • Options
    Looking forward to:  Seeing him see me for the first time that day.  The words, "I now pronounce you husband and wife".Fears:  That I will hate how I look in my pictures. 
  • Options
    When I come through the French doors out into the garden, Him seeing me I have a feeling no one else will be there in that moment it will be just us.  Biggest fear is having to walk down the stairs infront of everyone and falling flat on my face!Beautiful moment to most embarrassing moment in seconds! 
  • Options
    I'm looking most forward to that moment, post ceremony, when we're in the limo and toast "Mr. and Mrs. Karma, we did it!"Fears...picking the biggest is tough. Something between one of us chickening out, or a misunderstanding about dinner (we are not hosting a reception, but will invite everyone to a casual, no-host dinner afterward). There's the concern about getting lost, or having each guest not understand how much it means to us that they came. That I'll get sick, injured, or projectile vomit. That we'll get all the way there to find out that we can't get a license becasue of some flaw in my divorce. (I have triple check this, and have a zillion documents). Those are my biggest....
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to the honeymoon. Time when its just going to be about me and him and not us and another 80+ people...I'm most worried that it will rain. Im having an outdoor wedding and the indoor alternitive is nice but not where I picture myself getting married. Ive always wanted to get married outside.
  • Options
    What are you looking forward to the most? Being with my closest friends and family for those 2 or 3 days. I am also looking forward to saying our vows and walking out together.  What is your biggest fear / worry?Stupid, I know, but my biggest fear is being really sweaty. HA!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards