Chit Chat

no water

I don't know what the heck to do! My fiance is in Kansas City for work and wont get home till 6ish and we are moving out of this house tomorrow. . . . I have no idea why the water could not be working, there were no storms last night that I remember and my fiance is not the type to kind of forget to pay the bill. He has the best credit I have ever heard of!I'm like there are dirty dishes and I still need to finish two loads of laundry!!! I just have a feeling that he wont get in touch till like 4pm  arrgghhh

Re: no water

• Here's a question:  If you were single instead of engaged, what would you do about the water situation? I suggest doing that instead of sitting around waiting for your man to come fix it for you.
  • I'm getting a kick out of this post.  Dh would be the one asking ME what to do? You are an adult, act like one.  Call the water company.  It's not really rocket science.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • lol I too am the one who does it all, he would be lost
  • I am laughing too. FI would be calling me asking how to get the water working. He would be no help.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards