Chit Chat
Options

something that has been bothering me

hey ladies, 
so im going to jump right too it.. this might be a long one. one of my best guy friends from high school recently got a new girlfriend and there are in kind  of a situation. (not going into details you can assume) and i met her for the first time about a week ago. she kind of came off a high maintenance  and a little controlling, not at all like my friend. so here is the issue. im also friends with his mother when she asked me how i liked her ( she isnt a huge fan)  i said i think shes kind  of high maintenance and controlling. i didnt feel that wasnt anything i wouldn't say to his face if he asked me. his mother said nothing about talking to me or anything, and he got into a fight with both his mom and his gf because of who knows what, but it wasnt me.. after he got the whole story he assured me of that. however now i am feeling kind bad that i said anything. i feel like my opinion was not out of line and that he would understand that i wasnt a huge fan of her after i saw what i saw. i haven't talked to either of them, and they have since made up. and things are good. idk what to do? should i try and talk to them since they are both big parts of my wedding and have been friends through alot, or should i let it kind of  cool off? and see where it takes me? you guys are always great with advice..  sorry of the previous post. it was via mobile web and i was in a texting frenzy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards