Chit Chat
Options

Where can I find this dress?

I was looking online and could only find it on a blog..It is beautiful and I really want it! Has anyone seen something similar to this? Thank you!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Where can I find this dress?

• Options
    David's Bridal and Alfred Angelo both have quite a few dresses with color accents.  I don't know if that specific dress is on either site, but you can likely find something pretty similar.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    davids bridal have them 9wgg3182 t8778 9t8778 try them there on my list to I also considering Them i hope this is a help
  • Options
    tayliataylia member
    First Comment
    David's bridal should have it what color  sash?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks so much..I'm looking for the black sash..or perhaps a blue.

My bridesmaids will be wearing black tubetop, knee length dresses with either a blue or white sash. The will hold a small bouquet of hydrengeas either in white or in blue (opposite their sash).

My primary wedding colors are white and black with accents in blue.

What do you ladies think?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    What I like the most is how the sash is tied in the back and the broach..thanks again!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You can probably do it your self by tying a Half-bow knot and pinning a brooch to it.
  • Options
    It is David's Bridal T9293, but it is a discontinued style. One of the reviewers mentioned that she had a "regular bow" instead of the broach and fan tie (not sure what to call it), so maybe the broach style is an option you can add to any of their sash dresses.

Good luck with your dress hunt! I'm sure you'll find something you love. :)
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards