Chit Chat

Adding a Bridesmaid

Okay...so, I have a BM question..

I already have 6 BM..my best friend, sister, FSIL, and 3 other really good friends that I've known forever. I wouldn't ever even think to take one of them out or replace them with another. I asked each one of them shortly after we got engaged, as I've known forever that I'd want each of them standing next to me on the big day. However, I have another friend that I have recently gotten really, really close to. I've known this girl, K, for almost a year, but in the last couple of months we've gotten really, really close. I can also see K becoming a lifelong friend. I've been contemplating for some time now about asking her to be a BM. However, I just don't want her to feel like she's a sloppy second or anything of the sort since I'm asking her a few months after I asked the others. It's not like I'd be replacing another girl, I just want to add her to the original 6. So, my question is..what do you guys think? Do you think she'd feel bad? Is it a good/bad idea? Any thoughts would be appreciated and I figured the CC girls would be blunt and honest. :) So, thoughts?

Before anyone says, "That's why you wait to ask your BM," please understand that I felt it was perfect timing to ask each of my girls. I just wasn't expecting to become so close to another friend so quickly.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards