Chit Chat
Options

I'm just testing this out...

124»

Re: I'm just testing this out...

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_im-just-testing-this-out?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:356ffc8e-7d3a-489a-81c9-e21a96399c90Post:429b5d6b-e38b-4f64-82cf-8a1899450051">Re: I'm just testing this out...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm just testing this out... : I have decided it is a local problem, but everytime i get cut off, stuck behind someone going 15 in a 35, someone having no idea where they are going, almost getting smashed, etc.  It is ALWAYS a friggin Outback. The earthy crunchy hippy dippy Whole Foods weirdos drive them here. <strong>I have photo proof of this:</strong>
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]
    Wow, what a douche.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_im-just-testing-this-out?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:356ffc8e-7d3a-489a-81c9-e21a96399c90Post:93610bc9-fc17-45f9-9e5a-1bf890d5de56">Re: I'm just testing this out...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm just testing this out... : No it's not weird but I think it's just one of those things most people don't have unless they just bought a new car or something.  The only photo I ever took of my old car was the day I traded it in (RIP). But drawing a picture of your car takes extra special skillz that I don't have.
    Posted by emarston1[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I took it right after I bought it.  I took it for my blog (because it was a Day Zero thing) and posted it on FB because a few people were asking.  Otherwise I wouldn't!

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    Oh, I get that Blue.  I feel the same way about Audis (especially A4s) and Priuses around here.  UGH.

• Options
    Ok, well, are you just gonna BRAG about having a photo or are you gonna share it with the class!?
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Dont even get me started on the local Prius drivers......
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options

• Options
    Very nice Jess :)
  • Options
    AWWWW!!! HI CAR!!!

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    This is way offtopic (and also I never post here) but edielaura that picture of your ketubah is awesome and pretty.  Did you do that?
    Anniversary

• Options
    Isn't she purrrrty?  I love her. 

• Options
    I AM ALL OVER THE PLACE TONIGHT!

The Margarita Evolution
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards