Montana

Any one getting married at Gallatin Gateway Inn?

Is anyone else here getting married there? Have you had as much trouble as I have getting in touch with people and getting questions answered?

Re: Any one getting married at Gallatin Gateway Inn?

• edited December 2011
    My fiance and I had considered having our reception there but it was always so hard to get in touch with anyone and could never get our questions properly answered. Also, we felt like the price was just too much for what they were offering. We ended up booking the Baxter Ballroom for next June and couldn't be happier. Kara, the woman in charge of events there, has been so wonderful and EXTREMELY helpful. It also reassured me to book there because she was a wedding planner before she came to work at the Baxter.
  • edited December 2011
    I don't know.  I booked with them and I got a lot of help from the staff at the Gallatin Gateway inn. They were so helpful with the menu planning and the event planning. They walked me through the area and where everything would go. The area is so much more perfect for a wedding than the Baxter, that is in the middle of downtown. There was too much noise there for me. I absolutly loved the rural setting and my pictures turned out gorgous. Did you actually go down there to talk with them or did you just try to do it all over the phone? Because I went down there and the owners were so helpful.

Mrs. Steven Schmidt 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards