Chit Chat

where can i vent :(?

I don't want to do it in the wrong place and mess with someone.
I just need to vent.. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: where can i vent :(?

• If you don't want any comments, might I suggest LiveJournal?  Blogger is also nice this time of year.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • lol i dont care about comments.. they don't effect me.. if someone wants to give their inpute, ill take it or leave it:) i just need to vent. but perhaps ill just try that..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Vent wherever you feel like.  These are public message boards.  When I want to vent, I usually go to the boards that I frequent most often (ie - my local board or my month board, in my case).  So I would suggest venting wherever you feel most comfortable.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • You can vent wherever you would like to vent. So I say Vent away!
  • Vent away. There is not much that we haven't heard. You would be surprised what some ladies post on here.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_can-vent?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:452b2a44-28e4-4705-9ea0-3fa6cf07bdd7Post:94722257-9f68-4645-9f1f-f2928386ced3">where can i vent :(?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't want to do it in the wrong place <strong>and mess with someone</strong>. I just need to vent.. 
    Posted by happyhuffy12[/QUOTE]

I dont know what that means, but vent away...
    I updated my bio on 06/24/10, however if you want to see my planning bio you have to go to www.lizardlipsplanningbio.weebly.com because I am having a hard time making it clicky!
  • Most of the brides here love to hear the drama.  Vent away please!
    Photobucket
  • Vent sistah! Let's hear it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards